Bulk Oatmeal

bunta71

I know somewhere this has been addressed and I have done the search without results but remember someone some where mentioned a place to get bulk foods and in particular oatmeal. I go through a lot of it and am tired of buying the small cans at rimping,etc.Any help out there?

I buy my oats and raisins, for that matter, from Pheuan Krua off the CM Lamphun Rd just across the Super Hwy. You can google search this site n find 2 other times where I've posted direx's to get there. The bags are big n cheap. If you're in the city n can't make it to the Nong Hoy store, there's one on the road across from CM Gate. You go up the road across the street - not Wuwa Lai, but the other one on the left, pass Ruam Phet hospital and go a good 10 doors or so down, it's on the left-hand side. There you will find their tiny but jam-packed bakery supply store. It's right next to a very good little bakery as well that's run by a Thai who trained in Japan or something like that. Nice fresh breads of Euro tradition and he even manages to operate it like a cafe too. Go have a bite. Friendly guy.

At the bakery supply place I pay about 100B for probably 1 K of raisins, and 45B or so for about 1 liter of oats - maybe 1/2k or something. Big bag for sure. Super cheap. Enjoy.