Adding Extra Visa Pages To U.s. Passport

It is free. You have go to the ACS unit at the embassy on wireless rd. It's necessary

to fill out a form for the procedure and you will find this hanging in a rack on the wall.

All they really do is adhere a large, 1" across, clear strip of transparent tape in the

binder and then crazy glue the extra pages in there. Quality workmanship for sure.

The supplementary pages are labeled A-Z, maybe you end-up with 20 extra usable.

They do get it done within the hour and mobiles have to be left at the guard complex.

It is free. You have go to the ACS unit at the embassy on wireless rd. It's necessary

to fill out a form for the procedure and you will find this hanging in a rack on the wall.

All they really do is adhere a large, 1" across, clear strip of transparent tape in the

binder and then crazy glue the extra pages in there. Quality workmanship for sure.

They do get it done within the hour and mobiles have to be left at the guard complex.

Thank you so much as well. Do you know if the pages must be completely full for them to do it? In other words, if I have two or three blank pages will they still do it?

Thank you so much as well. Do you know if the pages must be completely full for them to do it? In other words, if I have two or three blank pages will they still do it?

They will do it if you have empty pages. I have 4 added sections to mine now and I usually get it when I have 2-3 pages that are empty.

They will do it if you have empty pages. I have 4 added sections to mine now and I usually get it when I have 2-3 pages that are empty.

Good to hear. Thank you one and all for the responses!