Helping Friends

snowflake

Why do you bother to help friends? Because you love them! Even if they sometimes does not understand why you do what you did and why you are not so nice to them, its all because they are your friend and you care.

Is it all worth it? How far should a friend go? How much should one help before the help is not help any more and it is hurting...

if a friend needs money- you give it, but when will the help be hurtful for that person?

what more is to say? Friends, people you know, fools and creeps, family and enemies, we have to have them... but at the end of the day, who is behind you? The Katoey on the street corner? NOPE

True friends, they will bitch you out, they will sometimes kick you when you are down, they will drag you though shit but it is all becuase they care and love you.

Take care of your friends, not your katoeys!

I have a friend who went home with two katoeys on new years eve??? (So did the katoey say)(It used my name and friend so not me)

True friends, they will bitch you out, they will sometimes kick you when you are down, they will drag you though shit but it is all becuase they care and love you.

Take care of your friends, not your katoeys!

I have a friend who went home with two katoeys on new years eve??? (So did the katoey say)(It used my name and friend so not me)

I'm very confused. I would reply to this thread...if I knew what it was about. Is it about a friend who deserted you on New Year's Eve? If so, I don't think TV posters can offer much assistance.

Now that snowflake has admitted to being a katoey, we should all respect his choice of lifestyle :o

All of those who have considered him a friend should comply with his plea and remain his friend, lest he feel so -o-o-o lonely :D

Snowflake, all we ask is that you restrain your promiscuity and not accost those of us who are homophobic.

Now that snowflake has admitted to being a katoey, we should all respect his choice of lifestyle :D

All of those who have considered him a friend should comply with his plea and remain his friend, lest he feel so -o-o-o lonely :D

Snowflake, all we ask is that you restrain your promiscuity and not accost those of us who are homophobic.

Fantastic reply :o:D

Snowflake!! What are you really trying to say here?? are you wanting to come out of the closet?? if you are, then there is nothing wrong with that!! i'm sure your friends will stand by you and support you :o:D good luck

Some may even stand behind you! Eh, Tatler?

Give it a go, c'mon,,, dont be shy... .

Just to let you all know that in this case the saying "my friend" usually will be yourself but here is the story one more time for all of you that are too stupid to understand the first post...

A thai friend that I have called me and asked what I did on New Years Eve and who I went with... OK?

I told him what I did and what time I got home... OK?

He then told me that he had talked to a Katoey and "IT/SHE" said that Snowflakes "FRIEND" NOT SNOWFLAKE took two katoeys to his room and had fun with them...

PS... TATLER YOU DO LOOK GOOD FROM BEHIND! :o