Real Estate Prices In Pattaya

raro

Hi, I know, the question is about as prcise as teh famous lengthof a string, but can someone advise how much a Rai (resp. a fraction of it) costs in Maprachan area in a village? Ballpark figures are totally ok!

thanks

raro

ok, so that's 1.5 to 1.8 Mio....is this just the plain land or already with drainage and stuff and inside a village - which is of course more expensive than plain land.

I have a lovely 4 rai plot for sale 500 metres from the lake, 2 rai is already walled & filled & drainage already in place, remaing 2 rai still farmland, Total price 5.3 million, pm me for further details

i have a thai lady friend that bought 2+ rai in ban sare. 4.5 million. incl a tiny, simple house and property enclosed by wall. lots of mango tree and fragrapani and a few coco palm as well as a small fish pond and a covered deck aside it. property is back from water a few mins by car but has a nice view of hill/mountain. also seems to have lots of fresh water around it and 2 wells.

do not buy anything on the other side of sukhumvhit. youve been warned. the land is worthless, it stretches forever - 20,000B rai.

Edited by luumak

i have a thai lady friend that bought 2+ rai in ban sare. 4.5 million. incl a tiny, simple house and property enclosed by wall. lots of mango tree and fragrapani and a few coco palm as well as a small fish pond and a covered deck aside it. property is back from water a few mins by car but has a nice view of hill/mountain. also seems to have lots of fresh water around it and 2 wells.

do not buy anything on the other side of sukhumvhit. youve been warned. the land is worthless, it stretches forever - 20,000B rai.

can you give me a contact number,i wouldnt mind a few rai just over sukhumvit for 20k a rai.....i dont mind travelling an extra km or 2 if i dont have to pay 2 mill a rai on beach side of sukhumvit.