Good And Fair Priced Lawyer Needed In Phuket

mrolsen

Try P K International Law Firm, on the road from Chalong Circle to Phuket Town, about 500 metres from Chalong circle on the left if travelling towards Phuket Town (they've just moved and the new office is pretty much opposite the old one - about 100 metres up the road). Very professional, honest staff, some of which speak excellent English.

We use female lawyer in phuket town, she speak avarege english and all his farang client i know have no problem communicating with her. she quotes lower than what charged in patong

Thanks for that, how can I contact this female lawyer?? By email? By phone? Thanks! :o

I've often found, in Thailand, the service you need is done by someone that can handle the job, but isn't properly trained.

e.g. in Thailand, there are:

no plumbers, just people that lay pipe

no electricians, just people that lay wire

no travel agents, just people that book tickets.

But, often they do the job just as well as someone fully qualified (SOMETIMES NOT, LOL). Often they then contract the tough work out to a 3rd party, but you get their cheaper price.

I've been dealing with a Law Office in Patong, with no problems. Are they fully qualified? I'd hate to guess. Do they seem capable of handling everything?... YES

Am I confident enough of this to recommend them? NO. But, they have earned my business with friendliness, prices, and work/answers that meet my needs.

At prices 1/3 of the Big Law Firm that advertises everywhere.

I'd be careful, even if referred from here.