Need We Say More

ThaiLife

:o Very funny, where can i buy one?

yes , sidesplittingly , eye wateringly , pants wettingly , clog poppingly , double bendingly hilarious isnt it.

they come with a free t-shirt for your girlfriend.

i havent laughed so much since i saw a t-shirt that said "same same" on the front and ................................................................................

...................................wait for it .... "but different" on the back.

how can you beat that ! genius innit , cant wait to show that one to me mates back at the "slug and slapper" in grimesthorpe - on -dross whilst wearing my new t shirt.

Would you wear it...? :o

The utter arrogance of it appalls me

Is it Arrogance, or is it a statement on a truth?

That foreigners are regarded as ATMs is a regular topic here on TV - So I don't see what's wrong with putting that on a T-Shirt.

That foreigners are regarded as ATMs is a regular topic here on TV - So I don't see what's wrong with putting that on a T-Shirt.

So the repetition of tedious, threadbare cliches by the uneducated is justification for itself. Does this mean that all topics which are repeated by the great unwashed are also therefore suitable for printing on t-shirts?

So the repetition of tedious, threadbare cliches by the uneducated is justification for itself. Does this mean that all topics which are repeated by the great unwashed are also therefore suitable for printing on t-shirts?

Getta life...... 'HS Mauberley'

The forum is serious fun.

If ya dun like it, tuff, go elsehere.

Many of us love it.

I'd have thought that it's unnecessary to indicate that the face above T-shirt is a farang face - considering that farang's are seen, I am given to understand, as walking ATM's anyway. Unless of course one wishes to have a laugh at the expense of local opportunists. Mind you, the irony would be water off a duck's back.

While I would like to think I have a great sense of humor, please forgive me, I don't think the shirt is funny in the least. In the wrong situation, it might get the wearer beat up or verbally harassed to the point where one party or another would end up throwing or taking a punch. As a westerner with ties to the US, the UK and Thailand, I find the (mis)use of the flags a bit insulting. And sorry, I grew out of wearing "make a statement' T-shirts about 25 years ago, so no, I wouldn't even considering wearing one.

If it was in Thai, yes. Why wear it if the locals do not read it well?

How can you be sure about that? :o Actually, no need to be able to read English well, the picture is shown and we like picture!

Anyway, I have never met any farang guy in Thailand who spend money that much for girls in Thailand before. If you know, please introduce.. HAHAHAHA

Ps. Im kiddin,

All the Thai girls Know & love Atom(long for ATM) I am a Walking ATM would probably have you adorned by many many Thai girls in Pattaya ....If it was written in Thai!

True ! It depends really if I wear it would that alter my name from (Come ATM) :o

While I would like to think I have a great sense of humor, please forgive me, I don't think the shirt is funny in the least. In the wrong situation, it might get the wearer beat up or verbally harassed to the point where one party or another would end up throwing or taking a punch. As a westerner with ties to the US, the UK and Thailand, I find the (mis)use of the flags a bit insulting. And sorry, I grew out of wearing "make a statement' T-shirts about 25 years ago, so no, I wouldn't even considering wearing one.

And your avatar is what?