Thursday Nights

DavidOxon

Depends entirely on what you consider "anything" :o Apart from what happens every evening, there's e.g. a Quiz Night at the UN Irish pub starting around 8:30. Also the Tonic Rays usually play at Guitarman.

/ Priceless

Edited by Priceless

Hi Guys n Gals . . . .

anything happen in CM on a thursday evening anywhere?

David

Pleany of horizontal folk dancing going on at Maejo Manor........but strictly B.Y.O. :o

I'm still young enough for vertical folk dancing...

Do you still remember when you could do that MJM ? :D

Hi Guys n Gals . . . .

David

Pleany of horizontal folk dancing going on at Maejo Manor........but strictly B.Y.O. :o

I'm still young enough for vertical folk dancing...

Do you still remember when you could do that MJM ? :D

You don't ask for much, do you? I mean, that goes back even before the walker he trundled around on before he got his wheelchair.

Hi Guys n Gals . . . .

David

Hi Guys n Gals . . . . A little reminiscent of Jimmy Saville?? :D Anyway, I thought you got married recently?? What's wrong with the Mrs on a thursday night? Tired of you already? :o

Tonic Rays at Guitman is a good one. I go pretty often, maybe hit it tonight too. They're on the end of Loi Kroh down past McDonald's at the very end. One place in from Jaroen Prathet Road and across from the steel bridge over the Ping. For me, easier to go up J P Rd. and turn left in then go thru the Loi K and NB madness. Also, once had a dam_n fine pizza there at Guitman - good work Nick!

Also you could go catch the jam at the quirky Santia's Grotto. SOmetimes some really cool jam action. Always a friendly crosscut of international expat life there. Plus the colorful Santia. It's Thapae Soi 2, but easier to take the turn rt b4 Mike's Burger and go up Chang Moi and take the 4th rt (3'rd rt ?). Santia's is pretty much rt there at the head of the soi on the rt side. Look for the yellow sign. Or listen for the tunes. The jams usually get going around 10 pm.