Beards In Thailand

Kimera

Have just read the comb over hair thread, I have the hair well most of it, but I have a short cut beard well grey now, what do you think my friends, the advice I get from the girls is to cut it off, Ive had it so many years, What do you think, Please this is a serious request :o

In my 5 years living in Thailand I only once tried shaving off my beard. I was promptly told by pretty much everyone who knew me that " I was now Muan Dek, talok ! " and that was the end of that experiment.

Plus the fact that my now clean chin was much whiter that the rest of my face :o

Have just read the comb over hair thread, I have the hair well most of it, but I have a short cut beard well grey now, what do you think my friends, the advice I get from the girls is to cut it off, Ive had it so many years, What do you think, Please this is a serious request :o

Try kissing a hairy women if its not to bad keep it, if you dont like it theres your answer.

If you want a serious relationship get the razor out. Thais don't like facial hair.

----------------

I think it's true.

I had a full beard for years. My ex and family asked me to shave it. So I did.

Everyone said much better.

I grew my beard back over the past several monyhs after being clean shaven foe about ten years.

My Fillipina girlfriend asked me to shave so I did.

Everyone said much better... :o

beards are horrible things , associated with blokes in their 50's and 60's with a penchant for clothes that are neither brown nor green but that horrible shade inbetween.

beard wearers will discuss their stamp collections and old m.g.b sports cars whilst rolling old holborn into skinny little roll ups over a pint of warmed up "old scrotum" real ale.

pictures of joan baez gives them a slight tingle in the underpants.

beards are favoured by teachers , morris dancers and failed politicians.

hot tip for the women...... by looking at the state of play of the beard , you can get a good idea of the condition of the pubage down below. often best not to bother though.

beards are horrible things , associated with blokes in their 50's and 60's with a penchant for clothes that are neither brown nor green but that horrible shade inbetween.

beard wearers will discuss their stamp collections and old m.g.b sports cars whilst rolling old holborn into skinny little roll ups over a pint of warmed up "old scrotum" real ale.

pictures of joan baez gives them a slight tingle in the underpants.

beards are favoured by teachers , morris dancers and failed politicians.

hot tip for the women...... by looking at the state of play of the beard , you can get a good idea of the condition of the pubage down below. often best not to bother though.

I think a lot of famous and infamous people would disagree with this: Generals Grant, Lee, Sherman, Jackson, Lennin, Kings Edward VII, Geroge V, Czar Nicholas II, Kaiser Wilhelhelm II, Fidel, the list goes on. You want to look like a wimp, shave it off, ha, ha.

taxexile

a2396

Generals Grant, Lee, Sherman, Jackson, Lennin, Kings Edward VII, Geroge V, Czar Nicholas II, Kaiser Wilhelhelm II, Fidel,

i rest my case.

I have quite a growth of facial hair, even now at 65, without It I would have to shave AT LEAST Twice a day :o to avoid this , once every 6 weeks I give myself a number 1 hair and beard cut, keeps everybody happy and me looking good :D Tried letting it grow for 9 months once, but could not tolerate the Birds and squirrels trying to nest in it :D:D Nignoy

If you care about what girls think, shave it off. In general they don't like beards. There are exceptions, of course. A few years ago I tried one that was somewhere between a grunge goatee and designer stubble. The GF liked it, so I kept it. It can make a boring face look more interesting. :D

I’ve had a moustache for many years, then about a year ago had to have a small operation on my neck which meant that I could not shave for a few weeks until the dressing came off - so I was more or less obliged to grow a beard.

At my age it came out more grey than any other colour but my (Thai) wife most of my friends say it suits me more than being clean-shaven so I left it.

It also saves me 10 – 15 minutes in the bathroom every morning.

Patrick

taxexile

a2396

Generals Grant, Lee, Sherman, Jackson, Lennin, Kings Edward VII, Geroge V, Czar Nicholas II, Kaiser Wilhelhelm II, Fidel,

i rest my case.

Silly me. I forgot to mention the most important man of all - Santa Claus, which most Thai ladies think Farang men should be most like. So, if you want to look the part, keep the beard or grow one. Hopefully, you've got gray or white hair. Happy hunting!!

I've got some news for you all. Beards are back! In music, fashion; everywhere. We're a bunch of distinguished gents enjoying life to the full. Heres some more cool people with beards...John Lennon, Karl Marx, Jim Morrison, Che Guevara, Russell Brand.... and I'm sure Jesus didn't collect stamps! I tried to shave mine a few years back and the wife kicked off and demanded I grow It back right away. I did and we're still happily married. I testament to the lovin' power of a good beard.

I've got some news for you all. Beards are back! In music, fashion; everywhere. We're a bunch of distinguished gents enjoying life to the full. Heres some more cool people with beards...John Lennon, Karl Marx, Jim Morrison, Che Guevara, Russell Brand.... and I'm sure Jesus didn't collect stamps! I tried to shave mine a few years back and the wife kicked off and demanded I grow It back right away. I did and we're still happily married. I testament to the lovin' power of a good beard.

Beards are back.........WOT !!!!

Bugga, just shaved mine off for antipodean summer.

Easy go, easy grow.

Lazy guys grow beards........(Looking in mirror.)

My LilThai gal loved mine, she likes my beer belly too....(Think she liked the between thigh tickle it gave)

No idea why......... sheeeeesh