Who's On Thai Visa?

RueFang

Little Census Survey  

329 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I also wanted to add (but it's limited to 3 questions)

1. Living in Thailand

2. Living Somewhere Else

I'm female, 30, married and living in Thailand.. Thought it would be good to get more of an idea of who hangs out on the forum :o

Rue, you might find the results of a past survey interesting. It would be interesting to see how the numbers have changed (or not) in the past year.

Thai Visa Survey Jan 2007

I thought there must be some sort info somewhere, thanks sbk! I'm actually surprised there were nearly 300 women on that survey, considering there's only about 20 that ever comment on the forum. But then again, looks like most visitors are forum stalkers anyway :o Hope lots of people answer, very interesting.

38 years old.

Married 1 year, two days ago.

Lived with wife for three years before that.

Lived in Thailand over five years.

Had a book published which was reviewed in today's Bangkok Post :o

Edited by garro

Had a book published which was reviewed in today's Bangkok Post :D

If you're gonna "plug" it garro, do it properly.

What is the name of your book by the way :D

I've been told-off before for trying to plug my book on here.

:o Last Escape

Had a book published which was reviewed in today's Bangkok Post :D

If you're gonna "plug" it garro, do it properly.

What is the name of your book by the way :D

I've been told-off before for trying to plug my book on here.

:o Last Escape

Your not plugging it if you are simply replying to peoples questions.

what's it about?

Cheers

33years,male,married for 5 years,holiday home in Sa Keao. 3 kids, currently living in Germany but will be in the UK 2010.Have been to LOS 10 times, with one long holiday of 6 months, 6 years ago. Can´t visit Thailand very often in these days as my job, business and family keeps me busy. That´s why I frequent Thaivisa quite often; to keep in touch with what´s going on in a place I like and where I wish to retire. And the home of my wife, of course.

52, married to a Nakhon Sri Thammerat girl who is almost my age. We almost have the same Birthday. Living in Ranong for 5 years. We have 28 Rai of rubber trees about 2 years from producing. Would not want to be anywhere else.

Rue, you might find the results of a past survey interesting. It would be interesting to see how the numbers have changed (or not) in the past year.

Thai Visa Survey Jan 2007

I reckon you would get a different response to this one now!

11. Are you normally happy with the quality of your internet connection?shim.gifResponse PercentResponse Total Yeschartspacer.gif71.1%2022 Nochartspacer.gif28.9%820Total Respondents 2842

The age as my avatar looks like (60), in Asia since 1971, Thailand from 1980 onward, last visit to Europe in 1979, married since 1992, 1 son 10 years old and an absolutly lazy boy, old fashion computer scientist, with just two hobbies: Computer and flying.

Last one I was official stopped at 2000 because of an havy Motorbike accident with the result to loose the medical forever. Holder of an german PPL-B and C, australian and thai PPLwith VFR Night and IFR, Multi and Float's.

Run an Company for Services for WAN and LAN and living in Samut Prakarn since 1984.

What else? Oh, I'm a very bad German because I don't like many things what German's like which includes Football (Soccer), Bier (any alcohol) and Pork Knuckle and Sauerkraut!

Cheers.

I have been 39 years old for the past 27 years and my lovely Thai wife is 30. We spend most of our time between our homes in Santa Barbara California, Hawaii, and Las Vegas. I will readily confess that our favorite 2 or 3 months of every year are spent in Thailand where we can get away from it all and spend all our time relaxing, playing, and enjoying the many wonderful things that LOS has to offer.