Should I Buy A Lcd Monitor Or Tv For Ps3?

mmkin

I'm thinking of buying a PS3 and now i'm wondering whether i should go for a 24" LCD Monitor or go for a 32" LCD TV.

What kind of monitor and TV should i be looking for so PS3 can display the best graphics and what are the prices like?

How much is PS3 selling in Bangkok? Hope someone can give me some guide

thanks

LCD TV definitely better in this case, for several reasons: HDMI port (most cheap 24'' monitors don't have this, and it's a must for playing encrypted content like DVDs), correct aspect ratio so that there is no image distortion (16:9, as opposed to 16:10 which is the PC monitor standard), plus it is also a TV in the bargain...as for models, someone with more experience than me can give you an idea, haven't checked prices lately.

PS3 is in the 16.000 THB range, add another 20.000 for an LCD TV (or much more if you want a FullHD 1080p compatible one)

Sounds good. what game region is Thai using for pS3?

LCD TV definitely better in this case, for several reasons: HDMI port (most cheap 24'' monitors don't have this, and it's a must for playing encrypted content like DVDs), correct aspect ratio so that there is no image distortion (16:9, as opposed to 16:10 which is the PC monitor standard), plus it is also a TV in the bargain...as for models, someone with more experience than me can give you an idea, haven't checked prices lately.

PS3 is in the 16.000 THB range, add another 20.000 for an LCD TV (or much more if you want a FullHD 1080p compatible one)