9 Words Women Use

Boo

Nine words women use...

1.) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour.

Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. :D

8.) Whatever : Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.

:o

So true! If a man knows what these terms truly mean when a woman says them....thats a very very good thing!

I cant even remember how many times I have said to bfs "Thats okay" and actually mean..."thats NOT okay! I am so pissed at you, and what I really want to say to you is _________." Fill in the blanks!

A truly smart man doesn't play these games with a woman. If she cannot communicate openly and honestly, or control her anger, then it's time to kick her to the curb and drive on. And no, they're not all the same, there are good ones out there. It's also a matter of drawing the line in the sand early. A man cannot let a woman get away with abhorrent behavior for several months and then expect her to change once he's gotten over the "ga-ga" stage. Life is too short to waste one's time.

A truly smart man doesn't play these games with a woman. If she cannot communicate openly and honestly, or control her anger, then it's time to kick her to the curb and drive on. And no, they're not all the same, there are good ones out there. It's also a matter of drawing the line in the sand early. A man cannot let a woman get away with abhorrent behavior for several months and then expect her to change once he's gotten over the "ga-ga" stage. Life is too short to waste one's time.

Tough post there newbie!

Nine words women use...

10) if you think so... (yawn... keep on jabbering my dear. i'll not show that you bore me to death. see.. i even manage to smile... there are these shoes i saw in the mall... matching handbag and belt... looking forward to see your face when i hand over the credit card slips).

Tough post there newbie!

Some ankle biting methinks

Tough post there newbie!

Some ankle biting methinks

I can think of other expressions as well!

Thanks,

I think i need to print out this list so i can study it each morning before the boss gets out of bed.

any chance of a second list with appropriate reply options?

Nidge.

Have a look at The Walking Street Journal Feb 08 front page Pattaya For Dummies...Get Laid Without Getting Screwed.

It has very detailed advice and information for men faced with such attempted verbal manipulation.

Uncle Festus passes on this wisdom. I D C I don't care.

IDC is the key to success in any and all relationships with Thai women, or any woman for that matter. :o

Thanks,

I think i need to print out this list so i can study it each morning before the boss gets out of bed.

any chance of a second list with appropriate reply options?

Nidge.

Reminds me of my first wife.

Most appropriate reply options?

Lets see, how do you respond when a 'friend' is basically dishonest, manipulative, constantly using emotional blackmail to get their way?

Don't know about you, but I think the first thing to do is end that 'friendship' and get as far away fom that person as possible. There is after all no foundation for a relationship of equals, with mutual trust, openness and respect.

Unless of course you are referring to a relationship with a politician, in which case you would expect them to be basically dishonest and manipulative.