When I Was A Young Lad!

begsaresponse

When I was a young lad and had the hots for a member or members of the opposite sex I would send them a Valentines card.

I wouldn't say who had sent it. :D

I recall writting 'sayings' on the back of the envelope such as SWALK ( Sealed With A Loving Kiss) or Postie Postie do your stuff take this to my best plum duff.

What daft things have you written to the person who got your passions going when you were young? :o

When I was a young lad and had the hots for a member or members of the opposite sex I would send them a Valentines card.

I recall writting 'sayings' on the back of the envelope such as SWALK ( Sealed With A Loving Kiss) or Postie Postie do your stuff take this to my best plum duff.

What daft things have you written to the person who got your passions going when you were young? :o

Not guilty per-se but I do recall the family laughing at the V-day card my sister got from her Italian boyfriend that proclaimed "You are four ever in my thinks".

Not guilty per-se but I do recall the family laughing at the V-day card my sister got from her Italian boyfriend that proclaimed "You are four ever in my thinks".

Very good example of what I'm referring to.

begs

Would you like my last Rolo :D

Norwich

"Nickers off ready when I come home"

India

Intercouse Neccessary Directly I Arrive.

You guys obviously don't have enough fun while you're away from home..

By the time I roll back in the door I'm literally just too "shagged" for it, thanks to Vitamin C (ialis) :o

Edited by Razr