Valentine's Day In Thailand

JimmyTheMook

my wife kicked me out of my house and told me to come back when she called. When she finally did call I returned to my house to find my living room filled with candles everywhere and a meal fit for the king. I really got the royal treatment and felt so loved. The reason I note her effort is because she is about 2 weeks away from giving birth to my child. I'm forfeiting all love making this year for her sake, but that doesn't mean that I didn't feel incredibly loved. Happy Valentines day to all yours as well.

it was a quiet normal day, went to the university, had to edit and record some PSA's and had dinner with my sister..!!!

happy valentine's!!!!!!!

I cooked a steak dinner for my wife, who had to work by the way.

Had it with a nice bottle of wine, and fruit cocktail with cream for dessert. She's loading the dishwasher now (neither of us wants to wash up), then we are going to have sherry as a night-cap.

12 years together, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I do hope everybody else reading this is similarly blessed.

cool!!! wow you all had a very elaborated valentine's!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!

well, can it be valentine's every day?

can it be a spontaneous valentine's

any day that u make something nice, without waiting for: 14th, anniversary, bday, xmas... u know?

i love that...

I luv to surprise n also to get them..

:o

Anyways, my ex bf send me flowers 2 days ago. that's odd!! hahaha...

What's a blue pig got to do with Valentine's day?

I got a 99 baht rose from 7/11 exactly the same as she got me. I think we'll keep them until next year - wate of money.

We had an bloody amazing day! My daughter's 5th birthday too.

You did mention your daughters 5th in a previous post, and I remember thinking thats one lucky girl.

Glad you all had a good time!

cool!!! wow you all had a very elaborated valentine's!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!

well, can it be valentine's every day?

can it be a spontaneous valentine's

any day that u make something nice, without waiting for: 14th, anniversary, bday, xmas... u know?

i love that...

I luv to surprise n also to get them..

:o

Anyways, my ex bf send me flowers 2 days ago. that's odd!! hahaha...

Yes, any day can be special, but I think since we are only human, sometimes a reminder helps us to make the day special.

But you are absolutely right - the best special days are when nobody expects them. Yes?

I worked today. After I had finished working, I came home and watched a horror Movie "Carrie" by Stephen King 1976.

Later I wrote a poem

Roses are Red,

Violets are Blue.

If handsome guys don't grab our tits.

let's sue.

hehe :o

Edited by BambinA

Took the pseudo-girlfriend (I always wanted to remove that 'pseudo') for dinner and drinks on Soi 11. Bought her a few small gifts. I was at my most charming and witty. This was surprising, since I was still suffering from a bacterial infection and had barely eaten in 5 days. Was later told that it was all over, and that there was no reason for us to continue seeing each other.

Happy Valentine's Day, indeed!

BFD!

Ferrero Rocher chocs and an evening out for the current g/f - so nothing really special.

As she was using the motorbike to travel I did not bother with flowers.

Besides, being a bit of a romantic old fool, I tend to buy flowers and other gifts on the spur of the moment as a surprise at any time of the year.

One year I went a bit OTT.

Bought 40 red roses, candles, wine and lingerie.

I took the petals off all the roses and scattered them on the bath water, put candles in the bathroom too along with the wine and the lingerie.

What a result!! :o

Ferrero Rocher chocs and an evening out for the current g/f - so nothing really special.

As she was using the motorbike to travel I did not bother with flowers.

Besides, being a bit of a romantic old fool, I tend to buy flowers and other gifts on the spur of the moment as a surprise at any time of the year.

One year I went a bit OTT.

Bought 40 red roses, candles, wine and lingerie.

I took the petals off all the roses and scattered them on the bath water, put candles in the bathroom too along with the wine and the lingerie.

What a result!! :D

....what was the result? :o

Took the pseudo-girlfriend (I always wanted to remove that 'pseudo') for dinner and drinks on Soi 11. Bought her a few small gifts. I was at my most charming and witty. This was surprising, since I was still suffering from a bacterial infection and had barely eaten in 5 days. Was later told that it was all over, and that there was no reason for us to continue seeing each other.

Happy Valentine's Day, indeed!

BFD!

I got an SMS from my ex. I finished with her a couple of days ago and now she's back in her village with her mum and dad. The SMS told me where to find the Valentine's card she'd hidden in my wardrobe. Sweet. k1ocray.gif