Worst Songs Ever

garro

ok, folks....you asked for it so get ready for the big one! I am not aware of any song worse than this one. It received already cult status in Germany from what I've been told. Please make sure you are sitting firmly on your chair and put down your coffee mug before clicking on the link. It is hilarious!

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/827YOFK-z3o...ein-Sonnenlicht

I watched that, considered stopping it after around a minute, I let it play, a minute later I wished I hadn't.

That is truly awful mate, when it comes to bad songs, you know your stuff :o

(P.S. Winds of Change is dire)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wurzels..............I am a cider drinker (I drinks it all of the day ooh aah ooh aah ay, ooh aah ooh aar aye)

Millican and Nesbitt...........Via condios my darling

Peters and Lee....

David Bowie....The Laughing Gnome

All utter sh!te :o

Strange, i saw Bowie being interviewed and he was asked which of all the songs he has made is his personal favourite , he answered, "LAUGHING GNOME " :D

Anything at all by Jess Conrad, the man who brought us 'This Pullover', which starts:

'This pullover that you gave to me

I love it and wear it constantly".

You get the drift.

Does anyone remember in the 70s, Capital Radio had the late, great Kenny Everett with a Sunday afternoon programme called "The World's Worst Wireless Show" and he played the most dreadful songs he could track down. There were some classics, there.

ok, folks....you asked for it so get ready for the big one! I am not aware of any song worse than this one. It received already cult status in Germany from what I've been told. Please make sure you are sitting firmly on your chair and put down your coffee mug before clicking on the link. It is hilarious!

I watched that, considered stopping it after around a minute, I let it play, a minute later I wished I hadn't.

not sure how good your German skills are, but if they're not that good, you miss the best part of it...it is German with a Cologne-Turkish accent. The words are a 1:1 translation from similar English lyrics ("Where are you my sunshine...") into German...however, "Sunshine" sounds extremely funny as a pet name when used in German.

The best part is in the end, when he speaks instead of singing...I use singing here in a rather broad sense...it just curls up the toenails...

/edit: it is actually "sunlight", not "sunshine"....which doesn't make much sense in English either in this context..anyways....it is painful....very painful!

Edited by raro

Wow so kind for you to provide a place for me to purge my anger. Thank you.

#1 loathed - The Macarena

and all the rest from;

Gipsy Kings especially Volare

Whitesnake - Come an' get it - Umm no, I don't think so.

98 Degrees - OTown - heck, any obnoxious boy band All the songs are the same.

Primus - argh Jerry was A Race car Drive - Umm ok, the song was as bad as the title.

Creed - My Sacrifice - uhh, I wish they had sacrificed you. They claim to be Christian but I suspect they are secretly plants from Satan to drive us all mad.

Michael Bolton - Do I have to be more specific?

Kenny G - Again, need I be more specific.

Air Supply They may have been all out of love, but my bowels were ready to go all out when they started warbling.

Twisted Sister -Dee Snyder in cheap drag screamin, We're not Going to Take It

Rammstein - or in english, ramming stone. Something so creepy about apparently (alleged) gay german guys incorporating S&M in a stage act being worshipped by homophobic guys with long hair. This lyric says it all about the typical Rammstein fan -

Konnt ich mich schon selbst befruchten - which loosely translates as if I could <deleted> myself. Hmm yea. ok, so moving right along.

Anson Williams (Potsie from Happy Days) - His song Deeply should have been put in the ground deeply.

I could go on for hours, but this has been so cathartic, I feel just great now. :D

Without you, Neilson, awful suicide special :o

Ernie ! benny hill Benny-Hill-Words-And-Music-320320.jpg

Edited by mikethevigoman

Ugh... Didn't make 59 seconds. Too horrendous for words.

• 2 weeks later...