No Noise Condo In Pattaya ?

Pattaya46

• 2 weeks later...

I just visited "Kritsada nakorn condo", 'bout a km next to the Ambassador Hotel on the Sukhumvit rd. The condo is quit cheap(2-3Mills), and it has its private beach. ...Don't buy them all, I'm actually saving money for one of them!! :o

In one room a few years back I lived below a Thai couple who worked late and came back about midnight. For the next two hours they would move furniture around, scraping it along the tiles so that it carried through the concrete ceiling into my room very clearly. They would march up and down pounding their feet right above my bed (so much for graceful Thai people!). At 1:00 AM they would often decide to start the washing machine.

So true. I wonder why they want to move furniture around at night so often?

Great post. You described things quite accurately. No mistaking the voice of experience!

>So true. I wonder why they want to move furniture around at night so often?

At Home Mart etc you can buy small felt pads to stick on the feet/legs of such furinture, it reduces the noise that you suffer through the ceiling and will reduce the wear to their funiture and floor tiles - probably the better way to sell the idea to them.

Cost a few hundred baht at the most ?

Easy answer, View Talay 3.

But of course like most buyers of condos you will find something else you don't like about it.

Or just stop fooling yourself and wasting your time and other peoples time pretending like you will ever buy a condo.

Do I detect a bad day at the VT3 sales office today?

I rented in 9 Karot Condo for 18 months. No noise day or night. Sometimes a little noise at night with weekenders down from Bangkok in the swimming pool, but that finishes by 10pm.

I also had sea views from my 8th floor condo. You can buy single studios in there for about 1M Baht renovated. It is not the best looking place, but I was happy there. Nice clean swimming pool, small gym and snooker/table tennis tables.

9 Karot is in central Pattaya off 3rd road.

Edited by wcr