It Is Artistic

L&J

:D First let me state that what I'm to describe is in my mind artistic and well done. Last night

we stopped in the Kad Suan Kaew shopping mall and noticed an exhibit by woman photographers

on display in the community room at the back of the first floor. The exhibit was entirely open and there

was no one monitoring it. There was a interesting group of photos of different shopkeepers with the

products they sell.

The next group on display were classic female nud_e poses which were well done but thoroughly

graphic in their depictions. Across the room were a group of large pictures of two women engaged

in an intimate encounter that definitely I never expected to see.

We were alone during our visit to the exhibit so can't say what the reaction from the general

Thai public would have been. The comment book had a number of farang comments that showed a

positive reaction but have no idea what the Thai responses in the book meant.

After watching the pixilated films and television shows I found the fact that this exhibit has managed

to stay open quite surprising. The fact that it is totally accessible to children is something I know would

not be possible in the USA. Would recommend you visit the exhibit while it lasts if for no other reason

than to confirm that it actually took place For me I'm never quite sure what to expect in Thailand. :o

JOHN

Amazing and indeed surprising but good to read that photographic -nud_e- art is accepted, more or less.

Were the lady photographers Thai and the models as well ?

BTW: were the photos for sale or just exhibited ?

LaoPo

:D First let me state that what I'm to describe is in my mind artistic and well done. Last night

we stopped in the Kad Suan Kaew shopping mall and noticed an exhibit by woman photographers

on display in the community room at the back of the first floor. The exhibit was entirely open and there

was no one monitoring it. There was a interesting group of photos of different shopkeepers with the

products they sell.

The next group on display were classic female nud_e poses which were well done but thoroughly

graphic in their depictions. Across the room were a group of large pictures of two women engaged

in an intimate encounter that definitely I never expected to see.

We were alone during our visit to the exhibit so can't say what the reaction from the general

Thai public would have been. The comment book had a number of farang comments that showed a

positive reaction but have no idea what the Thai responses in the book meant.

After watching the pixilated films and television shows I found the fact that this exhibit has managed

to stay open quite surprising. The fact that it is totally accessible to children is something I know would

not be possible in the USA. Would recommend you visit the exhibit while it lasts if for no other reason

than to confirm that it actually took place For me I'm never quite sure what to expect in Thailand. :o

JOHN

Taxi for me Bsided69. Pie Kad suan kaew krup. chop chop lil lil :D