Short Term Apartment Rental Or House?

actiondell4

I would like to rent a apartment for a 8 week stay,i dont know who to contact,just a small studio is ok,prefer Jomtien or Day night area of pattaya.

I dont need cable Tv but prefer A/Cond,clean room,double bed.

OR can i get a house for 8 weeks,is that possible,anywhere in pattaya or up near Carrefour.

I would like to rent a apartment for a 8 week stay,i dont know who to contact,just a small studio is ok,prefer Jomtien or Day night area of pattaya.

I dont need cable Tv but prefer A/Cond,clean room,double bed.

OR can i get a house for 8 weeks,is that possible,anywhere in pattaya or up near Carrefour.

have you tried the "ThaiVisa" Pattaya area classified?

Apartments to rent

Houses to rent

BB

• 1 year later...

Posting here after taking a look through prior threads and also doing a forum search.

We need a temporary escape from this filthy Chiang Mai air. We are looking for a short-term rental (1-3 month max) of a clean fully furnished budget-level 2br bungalow, townhouse or condo. In Pattaya or Jomtien and within 10 mins drive of the beach. For two responsible tidy adults/3 yo child/house-trained cat. Must have good hot water and aircon. Please feel free to PM if you know of a place. Thanks all!

In line with prior posts. Try diana-oasis.com

My favorite at the moment. Small, but friendly all incl. service for anybody looking for a quality, new studio in perfect location inside Diana Estate. They have the advantage against the other offices in the Estate, of having all their rooms totally remodeled. They also own the Oasis Restaurant and offer free breakfast and good food at very affordable prices. Since they were fully booked last time I stayed with them, they gave me their only big double unit, 1 bedroom, living-room, kitchen, beautiful, very quiet and very affordable for somebody staying long term and needing some extra room. Staff and Manager Meow are helpful and friendly and the gardens are a real treat in the polluted center of town! JL.

You're really much better off booking the first week in a nice hotel and using the time to look around at houses and condos before committing to rent something. Many people find that the property they saw online was much nicer than the one they ended up with when they got here, for various reasons. You can't beat actually seeing a place with your own eyes before you part with any cash or sign on the dotted line.

John: Thanks for that. Looked at the web site and it appears they want 30k/month for what is basically an old 1 br bungalow (albeit v. centrally located). We need something cheaper than that

Guderian: Can't disagree and if we were staying for 3 months or more, that is what we would do. The problem is that we can't commit for that long, hence many owners won't want to rent to us, so I was hoping we could score a TV member with a place (and who would be happy to have some well-behaved short stayers)

Posting here after taking a look through prior threads and also doing a forum search.

We need a temporary escape from this filthy Chiang Mai air. We are looking for a short-term rental (1-3 month max) of a clean fully furnished budget-level 2br bungalow, townhouse or condo. In Pattaya or Jomtien and within 10 mins drive of the beach. For two responsible tidy adults/3 yo child/house-trained cat. Must have good hot water and aircon. Please feel free to PM if you know of a place. Thanks all!

i think this will eliminate most condos and hotels

Hello everyone.

We have a 3bed 2 bath house in pattaya paradise village 1 in east pattaya.

20 mins from jomtien,25 mins from pattaya.

We are currently renting out this property until 24th march.The tenant will be moving out after 18months stay at this property.

The property is fully furnished,3 aircon, hot showers,24hr security,communal swimming pool,lovely garden,quiet area,brilliant for the kids.

We are renting this property for 20,000 baht a month.

If anyone is interested,please pm.us.thanks.