Chiang Mai Hash House Harriers

mobs00

This Tuesday's CUMH3 (April 22) is out in Maejo. Drive just past the uni and look for HHH on the right, take the u-turn and look for signs on the left. Hare is Suck-it.

Run @ 5 Pick up from Fish n Chips at 4.

ON Oooooooooooooooon

BEER IS THE FRUIT OF OUR LABOUR !

BIRRA EMOLUMENTA LABORUM !

Edited by mobs00

This Sunday's CH4 (April 20th) MIXED HASH run.

It is near the upcoming CUM3 run site out in Maejo. Drive just past the uni and look for HHH on the right, take the u-turn and look for signs on the left.

Run @ 5, Pick up from the Fish n' Chips shop at 4

ON Oooooooooooooooon

As of today, the pickup and run times have now changed for the summer. Pickup is @4:30 and the run is @5:30

This Tuesday's CUMH3 (April 22) is out in Maejo. Drive just past the uni and look for HHH on the right, take the u-turn and look for signs on the left. Hare is Suck-it.

Run @ 5 Pick up from Fish n Chips at 4.

ON Oooooooooooooooon

• 2 weeks later...

This Saturday's MIXED hash (May 3rd)

DIRECTIONS

Go north on the Chiang Mai / Mae Rim Road.

Go through the CM/MR road and the Outer Ring Road intersection.

Travel ~2.5 km and take a left at the HHH sign (after the army base).

Travel ~4.5 km and take a left at the intersection, at the HHH sign.

Trave ~1 km and take a left at the HHH sign.

Follow the HHH signs about 4 km to the runsite.

This Sunday's CH4 (May 4) MIXED HASH run.

Drive past Doi Saket and look for signs on the left towards the Wang Tung Resort.

ON Oooooooooooooooon

Announcement: New pickup point starting this week (May 6) for the CUMH3 is at the Number One Bar.

This Tuesday's CUMH3 (06-05) From Suthep road go south on canal road about 1 km and look for hash signs to the right which lead to the fire station behind Doi Suthep.

Run @ 5:30 Pick up from the Number One Bar at 4:30

ON Oooooooooooooooon

This Sunday's CH4 (May 11) MIXED HASH run.

Drive past the Mae Sa valley cross road and continue straight for 1 km. Turn left towards the Prem center and follow Hash signs.

This is the last week for pickup at the Fish ‘n Chips shop. Starting next week the new pickup point is at The Number One Bar.

ON Oooooooooooooooon

Announcement: New pickup point starting this week (May 12) for the CH3 is at the Number One Bar.

This years AGFU is on May 19.

This Monday's CH3 (May 12) MALE ONLY run.

Follow Maejo road and drive past Maejo University. After the Uni look for HASH signs on the right. Take the U-Turn and look for signs on the left. Follow the signs to the run site.

ON Oooooooooooooooon

AGFU is today! New committee to be appointed, FINALLY!!!!

This Monday's CH3 (May 19) MALE ONLY run.

The run is somewhere out in Mae Rim. The outgoing GM has not released the details for this "double secret probationary run". I am not quite sure why it is a secret but he is the GM and can do whatever he wants for the next few hours at least. Today is a once a year thing so if you can make it I am sure you will enjoy it. We'll have plenty of food and beer all for only 300 baht. Today is a dry day with no alcohol being served so what else do you have to do?

ON Oooooooooooooooon

AGFU is today! New committee to be appointed, FINALLY!!!!

This Monday's CH3 (May 19) MALE ONLY run.

The run is somewhere out in Mae Rim. The outgoing GM has not released the details for this "double secret probationary run". I am not quite sure why it is a secret but he is the GM and can do whatever he wants for the next few hours at least. Today is a once a year thing so if you can make it I am sure you will enjoy it. We'll have plenty of food and beer all for only 300 baht. Today is a dry day with no alcohol being served so what else do you have to do?

ON Oooooooooooooooon

The secret is out!

Run directions are as follows: Go north towards Mae Rim and turn left at the HHH sign just behind the army base. From there follow HHH signs.

Today's CUMH3 (27-05) Is at the Boy Scout Camp. Take Huey Keaw road the the intersection with canal road. Take a right at the lights follow canal road around the bend and look for HHH signs on the left.

ON Oooooooooooooooon

The hashers of Chiang Mai would just like to thank the good samaritan who has been going around and picking up our hash paper on run days. I would just like to inform him that he forgot to pick up many tons of plastic, glass and other refuse along the way. He has been gracious enough to take time away from his busy schedule to write letters to city life magazine about his good deeds and to make good on his word to beautify the wonderful city of Chiang Mai.

We had a great run today. The hare was kind enough to re-set the run with fresh bio-degradable paper made from trees. I didn't mind as I needed the exercise.

Although, I am slightly ashamed to inform our anonymous philanthropist that we did leave a bit more of this paper along the way. If you have time in the next couple of days maybe you could pick it up all over again. This must be done quickly as the paper degrades after a short period of time. Animals, insects and the weather all play a role in this. So please hurry and be careful not to trip over all the other non biodegradable rubbish along the way.

If you can make it to the next run on Tuesday I would love to buy you a drink at the number one bar before hand. I am not anonymous and my hash name is f_a_g, my real name is Bryan. I really do hope to see you there.

Today's CUMH3 (03/06) Is on the road leading to Huey Tung Tao Lake. Take the left off Canal road heading towards the lake and look for signs on the right at the bend before the main gate.

ON Oooooooooooooooon

This Monday's CH3 (June 9) will be at the football field off of canal road.

From the Somoeng junction continue south along canal road for about 3.5 km and look for HHH signs on a bridge and turn right.

Pick up from the Number One Bar at 4:30pm and run starts at 5:30 pm.

On On!!!

fag

animated_elephant.gif

Edited by mobs00

What's happened to the Hash Pub ?

I was in Chianagmai two weeks ago and the place was gone, just a shell with all the fittings ripped out.

P'Or is redecorating the place. New manageress in place too, the lovely Ms Mee who has resurfaced in Chiang Mai.

• 2 weeks later...

Today's CH4 (June 15) MIXED HASH run.

From the Big C flyover at the superhighway, drive up the new Sankhampaeng road for 20km, at the next junction look for HHH signs.

Run @ 5, Pick up from the Number One Bar at 4

Today's CUMH3 (June 17) Drive just past Mae Jo University and look for HHH signs at the u-turn follow, make the turn and look for signs on the left.

ON Oooooooooooooooon

Any one who knows th enew hash pub, my bar is just next door, more than twice the size and for sale. my numbers on the sign outside it. letting it go cheaper than what you could belive as off back uk in 2 weeks so call me take a look and make me an offer!!!!

Any one who knows th enew hash pub, my bar is just next door, more than twice the size and for sale. my numbers on the sign outside it. letting it go cheaper than what you could belive as off back uk in 2 weeks so call me take a look and make me an offer!!!!

What the f##k has your failed bar got to do with the Chiang Mai Hash House Harriers?

What the f##k has your failed bar got to do with the Chiang Mai Hash House Harriers?

maybe, he's doing a runner

Nothing other than its next door to the hash pub, HHH connection there you go, actualy it was quite profitable when i had the time to take care of it but concentrating my time on our new baby and getting ready go back UK for a bit. Off soon so any oppertunity to plug it i'll take, Jog on blinky :o

• 5 months later...

Well guys, this is it for me. We have had a lot of people wanting unity and for the hash to get back together; well no one has done anything till now. I am going to be the first to do something, I am finished hashing. It has just gotten to be too much. All I ever tried to do was the best I could.

I guess my most controversial decision was that I wanted to keep the male hash male only. This little fact seems to have gotten misconstrued and exaggerated in the last 6 months. I have heard all the rumors and some of the not so nice things being said about me; as I am sure you have.

In hindsight, I guess it would have been better if the former GM, who elected me GM and then immediately tried to get a coalition together to kick me out, had in fact succeeded. If I would have known going in the direction I thought was best would have caused this infighting, I would have never accepted the GM position.

We have lost a lot of good hashers, hopefully my decision will now bring them back.

Again I did my best and just tried to do what I thought was right. I went in my own direction. Some may have thought that I was being manipulated, this is just not true. The fact that I did not let myself be manipulated was my biggest downfall.

I now leave the hash in LIBERACE’S hands. He is now the new GM of the CH3. Hopefully it will get back on track and I think in his hands it will. So for those of you who refused to come back while I was GM, now is your chance.

Onon and good luck,

fag

Well mobs00 aka Fag, didn't we have a discussion along these lines some time ago?

Sadly the Chiang Mai Hash scene has become a very sad state of affairs and I prefer to have nothing to do with it. I first started running with the CMH3 in 1984 and had a great time with some great people for many years. In 1991 the Chiang Mai Mixed Hash was formed and this was also a lot of fun for those who chose to paticipate.

But some years ago now some dorks decided that Chiang Mai need more Hashes, there was infighting and some quite serious violence at some of the runs.

Chiang Mai hosted the Inter Hash 2 years ago. It was a great success with some 6,000 international Hashers attending.

It is most unfortunate that the various shit-stirrers can't get their acts together and work to one Chiang Mai Male Hash House Harrier group and one Chiang Mai Mixed Hash House Harrier group. The town is far from big enough to support the number of warring Hash clans and a few extremely large egos as there are now.

Snitch.

• 1 month later...

The reason why the other mixed hash was started is because new women were not welcome on the original. They are very cliqueish. After trying 3 times to bring along a new member I gave up and went to the newer one as have many others. When lady's attitude changes maybe they will come back. I doubt it though. :o

F.J.