Thumbs Down To All In Chiang Mai!

bsided69

If you are looking for a new thumb drive? They are doing some unbeleavable offers on thumb drives at IT city in Khad suen kow(spelling?) Central shopping centre on the 3rd floor. Kingston 2gb thumb drive at 385 baht. I paid 800 plus 2 months ago.That then was a good price. There is a 4 gig one for under 600 baht, but not sure about the brand?

Blew my mind. I real deal? Let me know.

If you are looking for a new thumb drive? They are doing some unbeleavable offers on thumb drives at IT city in Khad suen kow(spelling?) Central shopping centre on the 3rd floor. Kingston 2gb thumb drive at 385 baht. I paid 800 plus 2 months ago.That then was a good price. There is a 4 gig one for under 600 baht, but not sure about the brand?

Although I think Kingston are a good make, not all thumb drives are equal. Read/write speeds can vary hugely. Recently, I purchased an 8GB Buffalo drive whilst on business in Europe for the equivalent of about B 1800, and it flies!

Problem is, it is not always possible to tell the data flow rate from the packaging.

But, you're right, some good deals to be had. :o

That's a pretty good price... Even cheaper than on newegg.com which is rare!

-Mestizo