Thaksin lands at Suvarnabhumi and taken to court

george

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If peasants sell there vote for a swill of whisky or a mobile phone top-up card, then, yes i do think they should lose the right to vote. :o

If Farangs were able to Vote 99% would vote for Thaksin if he allowed them to own land and have easy Visa's.

Still think people that think they would benefit should not have the right to vote?

People, remember that Thaksin is facing no legal charges against him. The allegations by the Generals in the junta-appointed ASC are a complete farce to justify the pillaging by the military in the last 19 months. Not that Thaksin didn't do anything wrong; everyone does something wrong. But with enemies like Thaksin has, he can't be all bad!

Thinking like that is almost reaching sunset.

[

Yes, the uneducated rural masses. :o

Last time I looked, they have full rights to vote, are you suggesting that these people should loose that right ? Pretty scary thoughts.

And I'm sure they are not all uneducated. Of course I guess it would be a convenient way for you to explain his popularity.

Time for a reality check.

yes people who sell their vote for 200 baht or a bottle wiskey should loose the right to vote. That is not a democracy. You could just check the funds of the richest people and make the richest to the premier. No need for any election.

If peasants sell there vote for a swill of whisky or a mobile phone top-up card, then, yes i do think they should lose the right to vote. :o

If Farangs were able to Vote 99% would vote for Thaksin if he allowed them to own land and have easy Visa's.

Still think people that think they would benefit should not have the right to vote?

Hey, like i said, if people sell there vote they should have the voting right removed. I also think peoples votes could be graded on education, say someone who left school without a diploma, vote is worth half a point, left with diploma then vote is worth 1 point, university degree, vote worth 1.5 points, masters 2 points. Something along those lines.

Edited by Chloe82

He stepped outside and kissed the ground for the cameras. :D

oscar.jpg

A performance worthy of an Oscar nomination.

Now I know why he kept repeating he feared for his life in the last few days.

There was talk of missing firearms amongst reporters at the airport, a rumour surely planted by his team and broadcast by TITV or whatever it has become.

The Thaksin soap continues by playing the sympathy card.

Definitely, the kissing of the ground for camera is a performance that deserves nomination for Oscar.

The two movies that can be attributed for nomination are:

1) The Return of Al Capone.

2) The Pope.

or...

3) No country of old Maew :o

551000002562001uw7.jpg

At home in the US this hasn't even made the tickers on the bottom of CNN, FoxNews Channel, or MSNBC.

These are the headlines:

LOS ANGELES (Associated Press) -- A gunman fired into a crowd of children and adults at a South Los Angeles bus stop just after schools let out Wednesday, wounding eight, authorities said.

BRISTOL, Tenn. (Associated Press) -- A man killed his ex-girlfriend's current boyfriend, her mother and two other people, then killed himself after police caught up with him in a rural area, authorities said.

From the headlines here you don't need a despot to kill the citizens, we kill each other.

Who were the 2 Man Satay Players that travelled with him, i don't recognise either ?

Kaspar Schmeichel (3rd choice goalkeeper) and i think the other is Kelvin Etuhu

Hey, like i said, if people sell there vote they should have the voting right removed. I also think peoples votes could be graded on education, say someone who left school without a diploma, vote is worth half a point, left with diploma then vote is worth 1 point, university degree, vote worth 1.5 points, masters 2 points. Something along those lines.

alright - lets hold a referendum to pass that bill into law... :D

Edited by Payboy

...stepped outside and kissed the ground...

post-12195-1204191761_thumb.jpg

...possible only if he has lips on his forehead :D

i think he was looking for cracks on the runway... :o

haha

classic.

should be front page of tomorrows BKK post, with the headline "Thaksin, straight back on the job check for runway cracks".

haha

classic.

should be front page of tomorrows BKK post, with the headline "Thaksin, straight back on the job check for runway cracks".

next to the crime re-enactment photo of him stealing millions, with members of the junta pointing their fingers...... :o

I assume that you are pulling people's chains?

Got to be Toady. Got to be :o

Now that he's back the extra-judicial mass murder of innocent civilians and drug-dealers can get fully underway again as announced by Samak and Chalerm last week.

Q) Why did Tax sin come back NOW ?

A) coz with Man City on the slide down the premiership, he is safer here, than walking the streets of Manchester

Got to be Toady. Got to be :D

It wouldn't be a bad idea in the UK though. :o

What a happy, happy day for Thailand!!! A fantastic slap in the face to the military junta and its right wing cronies like the PAD (People Against Democracy). Let's just hope that the military has fattened itself satisfactorily in the last 19 months and stays in their seaside villas and European chateaus for at least a brief period of time before taking the government by threat of violence once again.

I am so happy for you.

Can you tell us in the morning how many wet dreams you had overnight while dreaming about Thaky.

Does anybody have the photo of him kissing the ground ?? Well some more excitement in the Politics of Thailand !!!

He never kissed the ground, he placed his hands flat on the ground and then placed his forehead on the backs of his hands.

You could always use the United States original voting rules. Only allow male land owners vote.

That would be no good as many of these peasants own next to worthless land in the Issaan region. There realy does need to be action taken though to stop these people holding back the Kingdom.

I don't like his hair dye. Its almost blue-black.

Matches his heart and the blood in his veins.

Now watch what the Little Emperor will do.

Government is packed with his boys.

He's greeted by a too friendly Justice Minister...

He has surrounded himself with his old security team.

Has isolated himself in a hotel.

Jakaprob Penkair is in charge of manipulating the media.

He will isolate himself even further and become untouchable by either army or police because of the security surrounding him and his known connections to the police. He will manipulate the justice system and still run away from court proceedings until people have been removed from posts or transfered, (DSI done already) all cases are dropped or skewed his way. Do you think the present government will go after him? :o

No one in the police force will want to touch this mafia boss, especially with a death squad around him 24 hours a day to protect him from the army boys especially.

He was always a coward, still is a coward and will die a coward.

The beginning of a new reign through fear for the Little Emperor.

Edited by Tony Clifton

You could always use the United States original voting rules. Only allow male land owners vote.

That would be no good as many of these peasants own next to worthless land in the Issaan region. There realy does need to be action taken though to stop these people holding back the Kingdom.

It's not the people in Issan that are holding back Thailand, it's more like the educated Elite who are doing that by keeping the North East poor and uneducated, so they can pilfer the coffers for their own gain.

You forgot white.

You're right that would be even better. A Thai government elected by white expat farangs.

Edited by gunnyd

1. Plenty of 'fat cats' born with silver spoons in their mouths but without an ounce of brain that hold power in varying degrees.

2. Many poor Thai farmers are intelligent whose families never had more than two baht to rub tigether to provide them with a decent education. Poor Isaan schoolgilrls with intrelligence and aspirations seldom manage to get any further than working the bars of Pattaya and Bangkok etc.

3. I personally know of more than one farmer that took money from the PPP AND the Democrats so somebody wasted their money.

4. Offer the electorate in the UK a 5p cut in income tax and that party is sure to win the next election. So what's wrong with populist policies?

5. The poor of Thailand have woken up and they want a bigger share of the cake they produce. Poor buggers work hard produce rice and get say 2 baht a kilo while the 'fat cat' does nothing and sells it on for say 15 baht a kilo. In many cases he also takes back most of the farmers 2 baht to repay the loans taken out to finance the harvest.

6. Welcome back Thaksin. With you the poor have little hope. Without you they have NONE.

[]

It's not the people in Issan that are holding back Thailand, it's more like the educated Elite who are doing that by keeping the North East poor and uneducated, so they can pilfer the coffers for their own gain.

best comment i have seen on this topic so far! Any of you anti Thaksin fans tell me what the Junta Military gov't has done over the last months?? I see the economy is just booming and booming!

Edited by guyshown