Extend Multiple Non O

This is a 2 part question..

Firstly, I have a Multiple Non O that I have extended a few times by going to Poi Pet.

There was some talk about extending Non O's inside the country is married. I'd like to know if that is possible if the visa has already been extended a few times out of the country.

I'd also like to know if there is an Immigration Office in Siracha that can do that for me. And if so, where? (I'm coming from Chonburi)

THANSK SO MUCH :o

What do you mean by 'extended'?

If you mean your 90 day border runs then they are not extensions, merely getting a further 90 days to stay (within your original visa timeframe).

The only way to avoid this is to apply for an extension based on marriage. You will need to show a family income of 40k per month (you and the wife together, or just one of you), plus all your marriage docs, then rather than leaving the country every 90 days you just go to your local immi to report.

Don't know about Sriracha I'm afraid, but would have thought there would be an office in Chonburi?

As you come down Sukumwit Rd from Chonburi City and approach Sriracha look for the Koh Loy turn off on the right. Head towards the coast till you come to the clock tower roundabout. Turn right at the roundabout and Immigration is the second building on the right hand side.

I also would have thought there would be an office in Chonburi City?

...There was some talk about extending Non O's inside the country is married...

If you cannot meet the requirements for annual extension based on marriage you can apply for a 60-day extension to visit Thai wife. This extension is granted one time only, so you would apply after your last entry on your multiple-entry non-O visa. See paragpraph 7.23 of Royal Thai Police Order 606/2549

--

Maestro