Yet Another Enforced Dry Day Coming!

begsaresponse

I'm hoping that there will be some serious discussion on this (as opposed to concerns about whether not the bars will be open). I can't vote, of course; but like many on this forum, I am a resident of the Pattaya area (not in the city). As such, I would very much like to see some siginificant improvement in the infrastructure and law enforcement effort here.

Does anybody have some factual, pertinent information on the candidates? Is there any reason to hope that there can be some tangible changes for the better with a new administration; or is the corruption and inept beaurocracy so firmly entrenched that we are doomed to more of the same, regardless of who is elected?

The candidates are Khun Itipol who is special advisor to the Mayer, Khun Alisa who is the CEO to the Alcazar show on Sai Song and who was educated in the U>S, and Khun Mike who is the CEO to Mikes Shopping Maul. My oick would be Khun Mike.

Barry

Are you all alcoholics? Reading these topics and the hand wringing that seems a prerequisite, I wonder if you are all boys or men. It's sad how many of your lives revolve around alcohol.

Go read a book.

Now that you,re banned you have plenty of opportunity to read. Enjoy. I,ll have a beer and think of you. :o

You have got a bit of time yourself now. Nip on down to the bookshop.

Are you all alcoholics? Reading these topics and the hand wringing that seems a prerequisite, I wonder if you are all boys or men. It's sad how many of your lives revolve around alcohol.

Go read a book.

Now that you,re banned you have plenty of opportunity to read. Enjoy. I,ll have a beer and think of you. :o

You have got a bit of time yourself now. Nip on down to the bookshop.

Sorry I was reading a book on how to brew my own beer at the same time trying to open this bottle of whisky with my teeth. At the same time I was pretty trashed.

I got to go now I have a meeting at a club tonight with work mates over a bottle of Vodka.

HAIL SMERDOFF!!!

why should the bar owners do better than owners of other businesses?

I am forced to close effectively eight working days within a 30-days period between Chakri Day today (i.e. substitution day tomorrow) and Coronation Day on May 5.

Found out the Mayor elections will be in May probably in the early part...but not sure of exact date yet!

Sunday May 4th to be exact. That means the Bars will be closed (at least they suppose to close) from 6PM on Saturday evening May 3rd until Midnight Sunday evening May 4th.

Barry