Where Is Everybody?

BlueTa

This is the Chang powered forum where we can discuss anything, right?

The forum these days is always changing, with no community feeling anymore. Too many new names popping up all the time and disappearing as fast as they appear.

Does it make the forum better or not?

Is there more useful information available?

I for one think that this forum should try to keep the long term posters who really know about Thailand as opposed to the ones who just know...nothing.

It makes it more interesting for the people who want to know about Thailand, I think.

But I'm not very sure I fully understand anymore what this forum is for, so your views are most welcome.

Bronco is busy being a sparkie.

LC is taking care of LAN, he's died a few times lately..

Tutsi I believe is abroad working for a while.

Jayenram is away for his daughter's wedding (morning chat has been dead since)

"But I'm not very sure I fully understand anymore what this forum is for, so your views are most welcome."

UBC has been dropping it's service a lot lately. :o

But on a serious note... Long live Thaivisa

We miss Jay!

Very busy with the upcoming final move to Thailand.

Lost also a lttle bit interest in the forum.Still checking the " useful " topics :o

Found however the forum more or less hijacked by new posters that were so frequently posting that it was starting to annoy me.

The VIP was highly disappointing and I mentioned why. (Unexpected,unwanted posts !)

Hope to meet the "old " folks very soon in the chat room again.

The forum these days is always changing, with no community feeling anymore. Too many new names popping up all the time and disappearing as fast as they appear.

Does it make the forum better or not?

Not really , it's full of crap lately. I feel that calling on all the Ajarn's from the ajarn forum when it stopped was not a really good move.

You would think that teachers provide balanced and mature postings but instead i have only seen immature rantings lately. Suppose that says a lot about english teachers. If you comment by the way the only thing they can say is that your spelling or grammar is not good :o

Is there more useful information available?

Nope good threads get buried under garbage

I for one think that this forum should try to keep the long term posters who really know about Thailand as opposed to the ones who just know...nothing.

It makes it more interesting for the people who want to know about Thailand, I think.

It should , but who are we he blue :D . not to proclaim i'm a thailand expert.

Like LOS lot's of things don't make sense here :D

Most of TV is turning a bit crappy, a dammn shame but understandable. I suppose as the site gets more popular the natural progression would be crap posts from idiots. I've lost count of the trolls and the trolls of trolls and the trolls of trolls of trolls.

Harry Palmer's incessant bar girl onslaught is as amusing as a punch in the face on a cold day, I liken him to the teletubbies on the BBC, dumming down the place, wait, maybe he's more like Noel Edmonds house party, whatever, no one seems to mind too much bar me and a few others - <deleted> it.

BTW, why has BlueTa been banned?
As mr PP banned him , i guess somebody was up to their old tricks again :D
Most of TV is turning a bit crappy, a dammn shame but understandable. I suppose as the site gets more popular the natural progression would be crap posts from idiots. I've lost count of the trolls and the trolls of trolls and the trolls of trolls of trolls.

Harry Palmer's incessant bar girl onslaught is as amusing as a punch in the face on a cold day, I liken him to the teletubbies on the BBC, dumming down the place, wait, maybe he's more like Noel Edmonds house party, whatever, no one seems to mind too much bar me and a few others - <deleted> it.

Indeed when blue get's banned for nothing over and over , and harry the crap can keep on posting, their is surely something rotten on TV.

It sure is balanced moderating again....

Find it less interesting day after day. :o:D

I agree we will never know why she has been banned. Sad indeed. I never had a chance to have a proper conversation with her. Mostly, I was too pissed. :o

trip; my favourite American boy... Only w*rk has been mad, my dear. But once I get sacked, I will have more free time to play here. :D

Yorkiiiiiiiie!

Where are youuuuuuuu?

The depot is overflowing with crates of Chang! :o

I'm back! And I'm glad, I'm glad, I'm glad!

Twas akin to an orgasm to leave behind Bht 200.00 a pint for weak beer and enormously fat <deleted>, to be met in Don Muang station by Bht 45.00 *chang* and 34" hips.

I just love LOS.

:D:D:D:D:wub:-_-

Seems I missed BC's reincarnation! What did he do? I checked BlueTa's last few posts and I didn't see anything amiss. Looks like the Mods did a bag job on him same as last time; bundled in a sack and dropped off a bridge.

Like Darknight points out Hairy Palms can start endless crappy threads but he's still here!

Buggered if I can understand the Mods, what happened to the plans for clear and transparent warnings with bannings being posted in the Support Forum or similar with reasons given?

Glasnost it ain't. :o