Things Change Quick

Nienke

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Things can change quickly. And so it did for Huey.

Name: Huey

Breed: Race de Combiere

Vaccinations: up to date

Health: blooming

Current height at withers: approx. 40 cm

Nose to tail onset: approx. 60 cm

Body weight: Approx. 8 kilo's

Current state: For adoption

post-27646-1204605278_thumb.jpgpost-27646-1204605348_thumb.jpg

post-27646-1204605376_thumb.jpgpost-27646-1204605402_thumb.jpg

History: Arrived as eeny-weeny puppy at Care for Dogs. At age approx. 2 1/2 months was adopted and came to LuckyDogs for training. Was/is quite a confident out-going and very curious puppy. Was an a**hole with the other two pups, so decided to put him with the 'big' dogs at age 4 months. There he dropped his self-established rank and learned the meaning of submission. His biggest pal, a 1 year old rottweiler bitch, till she got in heat. Little, by then, 5 months old was a bit (too) quick learner, so now he's with my pack of three German Shepherds and Bossy, the sleeping beauty. He happily excepted his last place on the hierarchical ladder.

Now: Huey is a easy-going fairly active (but not over-active) curious confident, but also a tad sensitive, little pup, that easily excepts his lowest place on the hierarchical ladder, although he won't miss the chance to go up when new owners lack to provide him with the proper guidelines. He finds the pigeons (not the smartest invention by Mother nature) in the garden interesting, but on a "leave it' from me, he leaves them alone. Haven't met any cat's claws yet. Easy an sweet with adults and children.

Comes when called, goes easily in the cage at night, and follows well on the lead though loves to explore new environments (naturally). Sit, lies down and stays on command.

Starts alarm barking but doesn't really know yet at WHAT he's exactly barking, though I'm pretty confident he will find out once he grows older.

Due to very unfortunate circumstances for Huey's owner, he is up for adoption again. Huey, I mean not the owner.

Interested? Please, pm me or come and meet Huey.

Nienke