Best Moo Bahns

moneyshot

Razz

Land and House built the mooban about 28 years ago. Now, however, houses are available only from owners (for sale or rent). As for the comment that I am trying to "flog a house", my wife and I would never think of selling ours. It's also appreciated about 20% since we bought it two years ago. It's true that this mooban does not have some of the amenities of the newer ones way out of town, but the safety and the ability to step outside the gates directly onto Nimman, is more than compensation for a lack of swimming pool. We love it here.....just come and take a look.

Larry

For a suburban feel in the middle of the city, try mooban Nantawan. It's located right off Nimmanhaemin, with tree-lined streets and a feeling of about 30 years ago. As soon as you walk through the gate, there is an incredible sense of calm.

Is there a website?

RAZZ

Razz, it is an old moo baan so no website.

The company Land and Houses who built it have a website. - lh.co.th - although it is all in Thai.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anything else out there similar, ie. lots of trees, well maintained, streets NOT laid out in grid formation, houses of decent build quality, some with views of surrounding rice fields.

Thanks for any help. :D

At the current rate of development, I wouldn't get too attached to any views of surrounding rice fields. :D

My thoughts exactly, rice fields seem to turn very quickly into other things; mostly housing projects.

One of the reasons a lot of people prefer to be in the middle of the project rather than on the boundary.

You never know when construction over the wall might start.

Thats exactly what happened to me :D

Brought a nice place surrounded by paddy fields that the developer told me had been there for a thousand years and would be there for another thousand.

Then one day as we stood on the balcony of our nearly completed house he pointed his hand at the fields and said that everything in sight had been sold to Land and House......he could not recall saying that it would be rice fields for another thousand years :D

No "Searches" in LOS as there is in the UK

Oh well life goes on...and so does the building work :o