Visiting Suan Plu Immigration Office

Does anyone know the quietest time to visit suan plu immigration office in Bangkok. The last couple of visits have been horrendously busy.

I have always found that it is less chaotic during mid-week afternoons... But if I am only doing 90 day reporting, then it doesn't matter because even if it is crowded, that process seems to always go quickly..

Stoneman

In my 8 or 9 years of going there, never once known it to be quiet. Bearing in mind the amount of revenue the place generates, it's sad that the buillding and the facilities are not designed to comfortably cope with the sheer volume of people.

^Thanks for info Maestro. I was there on Monday and although it was as chaotic as usual, i have to admit that the speed and quality of service has improved immensely from several years ago. Not that improvement took much doing, as the "service" used to be downright dreadful.

Anyway, look forward to them opening a new place.

I was there last Wednesday for my 90 day reporting...Got there at 1PM and there were 80 people ahead of me at Window #3...Had number 387 and there were calling number 305..But I was out of there in an hour...So a lot of people, but very efficient..

Stoneman