Webdesigner

Hello,

I am a webdesigner in Montreal (Canada)

I am looking for a job in Thailand like flash webdesigner (skills : Photoshop-Dreamweaver-flash/html).

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have some opportunities.

Best regards,

--

(¯`._**~Miskia~**_.´¯) ²°°³

+++ Professional Web Design Services

http://www.net-artdesign.com

http://www.net-artdesign.com/amsterdamweb

http://www.bestglamourmodels.com

Hi.  I am replying to give you a feel for how things work here.

I run a company that, among other things, operates a division to establish an initial website presence for clients of our other divisions - www.siamwebsite.com .

I do not promote this division much, as my production "bandwidth" is limited.  I recently turned away two jobs, because I am already backlogged.

With just a little promotion, I could probably pull in six jobs per month.  If I had a developer who could knock out a website every five days or so, I could probbably pay that individual 60,000 baht per month - not good earnings by western standards, but liveable here in Thailand.

But - I cannot providea legal job.  To obtain a work permit for an additional farang, I would need to hire four more Thai employees, plus pay in an additional 2,000,000 baht in capitalization funding - which I cannot afford to do at the moment.

This last part is the problem.  Hiring a farang requires four Thai employess and 2,00,000 baht capitalization per farang head.

Good luck!

Indo-Siam

one web site per week, I can do that without problems ( or major problems, depend of what you need exactly)

The visa non  immigrant B ( and work permit) is not a problem for me ( I can have it by another way than to ask your firm to provide me this document)

If realy you are loking for a designer, let me know, I am interresting

With just a little promotion, I could probably pull in six jobs per month.  If I had a developer who could knock out a website every five days or so, I could probbably pay that individual 60,000 baht per month - not good earnings by western standards, but liveable here in Thailand.

really interresting

• 1 month later...

One website perweek is no problem, provided that I get required information. I am working as a developer for more than 4 years.

You can view my work:

www.jsg.co.th

www.innovativegloves.net

www.aarray.com

I am also very good at search engine positioning, rss feed for overture and other web related skill.

Various folks have replied to me - either on this thread, or via PM - providing me with additional development resources.

I'm trying to figure out how to organize expanded collaborative effort - with my Bangkok company as the billing agent.

What I really need is customers who need work performed.

To do this, I need to get www.siamwebsite.com replaced with a better effort, to better reflect the capabilities of various collaborators.  I have never promoted this part of my business very aggressively, because I have never put the effort into getting the on-line presence of Siam Website looking good enough to become a compelling sales tool.

Mostly, Siam Website has simply served to help clients of my Thai Start Up business establish their initial online presence.

If Siam Website becomes a great website, then I know how to promote it to attract more business.  If anyone has the time and inclination to work on this, then I'm prepared to send resulting new business your way.  Contact me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Steve Sykes

Indo-Siam Group

Bangkok