Teak Floors

Rasseru

We are all freinds here. Let's act like it.

I'm afraid that my buddy Blinky Bill went a little too far and got something like a thousand year suspension. We don't want to lose anyone else! :o

Even though i thought your buddy B.B. was a bit of a schmuck at times..... I always enjoyed reading his posts,,, why dont you start a poll to see if the pubic at large would like to have him back and then the mods might reconsider and allow him to post again,,,, he will be missed,,,

I'm afraid that my buddy Blinky Bill went a little too far and got something like a thousand year suspension. We don't want to lose anyone else! :o

Even though i thought your buddy B.B. was a bit of a schmuck at times..... I always enjoyed reading his posts,,, why dont you start a poll to see if the pubic at large would like to have him back and then the mods might reconsider and allow him to post again,,,, he will be missed,,,

Jamesjimmy, you're responding to a post that is nine months old. Blinky Bill has been back with us for the better part of the time since then.

[Edit to add note that Ulysses G.'s last post was added as I was writing this one.]

Edited by Rasseru

Jamesjimmy, you're responding to a post that is nine months old. Blinky Bill has been back with us for the better part of the time since then.

[Edit to add note that Ulysses G.'s last post was added as I was writing this one.]

SORRY ABOUT THAT,,,,,,,,

Good know that B,B is still with us,,,,, THANKS TO LIKES OF B.B.,U.G..,K.HUNT.,,T.PAULY,PRICELESS. RASSERU,,, AND OTHERS... sure make this forum a dam good one....And i for one AM thankful to have you all here,,,,