An Invitation To A Thaivisa Bbq Party

george

partytime2.gifYou are cordially invited to yet another Thaivisa BBQ party to be held at the official Chiang Mai home of Thaivisa,

Tuskers Bar

Chaiaphum Soi 1, Chiang Mai

NEW DATE: The festivities will begin at 7pm on Friday, 9 May 2008 at Tuskers

All Thaivisa members plus 1 guest are cordially invited and there are no signups required to attend, only the following pre-requisites apply;

1) Only Thaivisa members with 5 or more posts effective today, 10 March 2008

will be permitted to attend. Anyone joining after today cannot be accomodated.

2) There will be laptop computers set up at the entrance and each member will simply need to log in successfully to Thaivisa. Upon successful log-in, a name tag will be issued on the spot and you are then free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as enjoy free Tuskers world famous BBQ ribs and chicken with side salads and of course, beer courtesy of Tuskers and Thaivisa.

We have acquired some extra tables. Kids are welcome until 8pm only.

Feel free to post on this thread and keep it active!

We anticipate the largest turnout of any Thaivisa party to date, so come out and meet your fellow members and staff.

Directions for taxi drivers here

post-128-1205144259_thumb.jpg

Need a hotel in Chiang Mai, click here!

Edited by george
Kids welcomed until 8pm

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent - but when is it Hua Hin's turn?

Hua Hin? Is that in Thailand? :o

I strongly recommend Hat Yai. The travel to Hat Yai could be combined with a visarun. The border is just 50Km away. And "our" Southern Girls are the most beautiful of all!

According to the list below there are 373 User(s) are reading this topic (233 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

I must say I don't recognise a heck of a lot of the names - wonder if it is the lure of the free food Nahhhh too cynical :o

You can put me down for CrowBoy + 1 - I am looking for Blinky Bill's eMail to see if he wants to pop in for the day :D Else it will be the girlfriend

CB

According to the list below there are 373 User(s) are reading this topic (233 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

I must say I don't recognise a heck of a lot of the names - wonder if it is the lure of the free food Nahhhh too cynical :o

the reason might be because everyone was sent an email about this with a link to this topic :D

Yikes it means we will all be demasked and defroked???? I'm not sure the world is ready to see the real Momo persona but may check it out as I'm going to a wedding there.What's the entertainment? The mods as piniatas?

You can put me down for CrowBoy + 1 - I am looking for Blinky Bill's eMail to see if he wants to pop in for the day :D Else it will be the girlfriend

CB

Where has Blinky got to then ?? Is he on holiday's ? Hope not. :D

Thanks for the invite but will be unable to attend due to work commitments.

Can we count on not being choked to death by smoke or do we need to bring a mask. I am hoping to be there and working on my schedule.

Best wishes.

Don

The whole place is pretty much outdoors. :o

I think that Senor Don was referring to the outside environment, with Chiang Mai having been under a cloud of 'smog' at this time last year..? I haven't read anything about the topic this year, so I assume the air is clean, and unpolluted..? Sadly, I am down south in Phuket, and will be unable to attend myself. I wish everyone a pleasant evening though, and look forward to my next visit to the Rose of the North..!

I think that Senor Don was referring to the outside environment, with Chiang Mai having been under a cloud of 'smog' at this time last year..? I haven't read anything about the topic this year, so I assume the air is clean, and unpolluted..?

Oh yeah, that.

You'll have to ask someone a little more neurotic sensitive than me. I think that the air in the Thapae area is fine. :o