An Invitation To A Thaivisa Bbq Party

george

. . . Rasseru is a . . . Francophile [sic] . . .

Too many francophiles for my taste :D

English is not my forte but I think the above sentence should read "Rasseru is a sick Francophile"

I ask for your forgiveness in advance, but my desire to help you strengthen your English overwhelms my customary reserve. It is considered better, in English, to avoid the kind of redundancy that occurs when one combines greatly overlapping terms like 'sick' and 'francophile'.

:o

Depending on one's point of view, it can be a tautology or an oxymoron.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) There will be laptop computers set up at the entrance and each member will simply need to log in successfully to Thaivisa. Upon successful log-in, a name tag will be issued on the spot and you are then free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars"

Just curious, will it be mandatory to wear the name tag?

small ad here: Im gonna take my custom bike with me as my wife thinks its not that much fun to be with farangs when there is free beer around... bike is for sale and can be seen parked front of the Tuskers. Hot-tip to anyone interested: around 10 pm Im most likely convinced that Im not gonna drive it to home so thats a good time to give me offers from it:

and link to Thaivisa Classifieds: http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/automotive...-sale-4385.html

small ad here: Im gonna take my custom bike with me as my wife thinks its not that much fun to be with farangs when there is free beer around... bike is for sale and can be seen parked front of the Tuskers. Hot-tip to anyone interested: around 10 pm Im most likely convinced that Im not gonna drive it to home so thats a good time to give me offers from it:

No offence Ozz but this seems to be a silly idea to me. Anyone in their right mind would be leaving their motorbike at home if they intend to become physically impaired through the consumption of alcohol.

No offence Ozz but this seems to be a silly idea to me. Anyone in their right mind would be leaving their motorbike at home if they intend to become physically impaired through the consumption of alcohol.

Yeah I know... but due to heavy consumption of alcohol some might make silly decisions and buy an motorbike they dont need / or give it away for peanuts.... but anyway I think now test drives after 9 pm to play it safe :o and im not gonna drive the bike with me home so that means either someone has taken the risk or my wife is cursing me in the morning as someone has waked her up at night just to pick up a bike and possible owner if find...

partytime2.gifYou are cordially invited to yet another Thaivisa BBQ party to be held at the official Chiang Mai home of Thaivisa,

Tuskers Bar

Chaiaphum Soi 1, Chiang Mai

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Saturday, 10 May 2008 at Tuskers

All Thaivisa members plus 1 guest are cordially invited and there are no signups required to attend, only the following pre-requisites apply;

1) Only Thaivisa members with 5 or more posts effective today, 10 March 2008

will be permitted to attend. Anyone joining after today cannot be accomodated.

2) There will be laptop computers set up at the entrance and each member will simply need to log in successfully to Thaivisa. Upon successful log-in, a name tag will be issued on the spot and you are then free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as enjoy free Tuskers world famous BBQ ribs and chicken with side salads and of course, beer courtesy of Tuskers and Thaivisa.

We have acquired some extra tables. Kids are welcome until 8pm only.

Feel free to post on this thread and keep it active!

We anticipate the largest turnout of any Thaivisa party to date, so come out and meet your fellow members and staff.

Directions for taxi drivers here

post-128-1205144259_thumb.jpg

Need a hotel in Chiang Mai, click here!

How many TV'ers are going to this Shindig, any idea?

Chiang Mai Furnished Apartments are holding a competition with some great prizes for Thaivisa members simply click on the banner above and then on the Thaivisa logo on their site!

PARTY MOVED TO FRIDAY MAY 9!

We have today been informed by the Chiang Mai Police department that we will not be allowed to have our party on Saturday May 10, due to a late announced election in Chaing Mai on Sunday.

We have been forced to move the party to Friday May 9 instead.

Many of you need to change your travel plans due to this law enforcement. We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may course, as we only was given 6 days notice.

See you on Friday 9th at 7pm.

/Tuskers and Thaivisa Admin