An Invitation To A Thaivisa Bbq Party

george

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Thank Thai Visa forum founder and the Management having invited to join the party, I loved to join but unfortunately I got the invitation very late.... and since I stay very far from the given location Hmmmm... I am failing to join today... may be if this kind of invitations are send few days earlier could be very nice....Any way thanks a loat and wish every one on this forum to enjoy......

regards

La drunken

Arrrggggggg...Wrong Time again...sorry cant make the 10th May but on another jolli this week and will however be in THIS Saturday for a "swally"if anyone about............assuming i have any dosh left... :o

Wife has just told me that she/we it seems may have just bought another 4 rai somewhere out in Maeon.........

how many bananas can ye grow.......help ma boab.....wheres me bleeding hand break.....? :D

Yikes it means we will all be demasked and defroked???? I'm not sure the world is ready to see the real Momo persona but may check it out as I'm going to a wedding there.What's the entertainment? The mods as piniatas?

Momo, unfrockt.... wooooooo hooooooo.

That be entertainment enuff....... hehehe

Last year was great, I mainly chatted with the faces behind the avatars.

Great nite was had by this fella.

DO WE HAVE TO BOOK LIKE LAST YEAR.....?

DO WE HAVE TO BOOK LIKE LAST YEAR.....?

No Zpete,

From the op.....

All Thaivisa members plus 1 guest are cordially invited and there are no signups required to attend, only the following pre-requisites apply;

1) Only Thaivisa members with 5 or more posts effective today, 10 March 2008

will be permitted to attend. Anyone joining after today cannot be accomodated.

2) There will be laptop computers set up at the entrance and each member will simply need to log in successfully to Thaivisa. Upon successful log-in, a name tag will be issued on the spot and you are then free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as enjoy free Tuskers world famous BBQ ribs and chicken with side salads and of course, beer courtesy of Tuskers and Thaivisa.

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Party

[/font]me='JanAndersLarsson' date='2008-03-10 19:45:15' post='1864432']
[/size]

You are cordially invited to yet another Thaivisa BBQ party to be held at the official Chiang Mai home of Thaivisa,

Tuskers Bar

Chaiaphum Soi 1, Chiang Mai

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Saturday, 10 May 2008 at Tuskers

All Thaivisa members plus 1 guest are cordially invited and there are no signups required to attend, only the following pre-requisites apply;

2) There will be laptop computers set up at the entrance and each member will simply need to log in successfully to Thaivisa. Upon successful log-in, a name tag will be issued on the spot and you are then free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as enjoy free Tuskers world famous BBQ ribs and chicken with side salads and of course, beer courtesy of Tuskers and Thaivisa.

We have acquired some extra tables. Kids are welcome until 8pm only.

Feel free to post on this thread and keep it active!

We anticipate the largest turnout of any Thaivisa party to date, so come out and meet your fellow members and staff.

Directions for taxi drivers here

post-128-1205144259_thumb.jpg

Need a hotel in Chiang Mai, click here!

I can understand the need to limit numbers but I'm very disappointed with the requisite to have had 5 posts.As a recent new arrival in Chiangmai and busy setting up my business I read the forums regularly but as yet have little to write about. Exclusion if you are not a post writer seems a little restrictive.

Edited by Buckwheat
Kids welcomed until 8

You are cordially invited to yet another Thaivisa BBQ party to be held at the official Chiang Mai home of Thaivisa,

Tuskers Bar

Chaiaphum Soi 1, Chiang Mai

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Saturday, 10 May 2008 at Tuskers

We have acquired some extra tables. Kids are welcome until 8pm only.

Feel free to post on this thread and keep it active!

We anticipate the largest turnout of any Thaivisa party to date, so come out and meet your fellow members and staff.

Directions for taxi drivers here

post-128-1205144259_thumb.jpg

Need a hotel in Chiang Mai, click here!

me+1

thank you

Edited by Buckwheat
Kids welcomed until 8pm

I can understand the need to limit numbers but I'm very disappointed with the requisite to have had 5 posts.As a recent new arrival in Chiangmai and busy setting up my business I read the forums regularly but as yet have little to write about. Exclusion if you are not a post writer seems a little restrictive.

A 1000 post minimum would be disappointing. A 5 post minimum is reasonable. Both for the members and also for the owner of Tuskers.

We have been throwing BBQ parties for about the last year or so and after lengthy discussions we decided on this formula for admission.

It is not exclusion, it's eligibility....kind of like voting

Sounds like fun.. Can I bring my dog.. he loves B-Q's ribs more than I do. I hope you all a great feast.

Jack Sterling

That dog looks like he can get his own ribs, whenever, and from whomever, he likes! :o

Edited by Old Croc