An Invitation To A Thaivisa Bbq Party

george

Who else is joining from Pattaya/BKK area? So far it is KDF+1 and myself+1.

If we get more of us - critical mass would be around 10 people - it starts making sense hiring a bus to drive us up there. Did that before once and it was the most relaxing :o ride I ever had...remember they have fridges (wink-wink) on board!

raro if you had read my reply to your post in the Pattaya forum you would know that mamanoodle and me are coming

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get more of us - critical mass would be around 10 people - it starts making sense hiring a bus to drive us up there. Did that before once and it was the most relaxing :o ride I ever had...remember they have fridges (wink-wink) on board!

If you guys are thinking of roadtripping up here I may go to Pattaya and take the bus with you just for the fun of it. :D

CB

as long as you pay for the ticket, we accept any guitar wielding hobo on the track.... :D

Can we count on not being choked to death by smoke or do we need to bring a mask. I am hoping to be there and working on my schedule.

Best wishes.

Don

It would seem your not welcome Don, you dont have 5 posts. :o

1) Only Thaivisa members with 5 or more posts effective today, 10 March 2008

will be permitted to attend. Anyone joining after today cannot be accomodated.

Edited by Chloe82

Can we count on not being choked to death by smoke or do we need to bring a mask. I am hoping to be there and working on my schedule.

Best wishes.

Don

ALL sponsors are accorded VIP status at all Thaivisa functions, both public and private.

Don, you can have my chair!

Best wishes.

Don

ALL sponsors are accorded VIP status at all Thaivisa functions, both public and private.

how does one become a sponser for 4 hours on May 10th? :D

how does one become a sponser for 4 hours on May 10th? :o

Go to this Link then send an eMail to "[email protected]" and send them the money. Simple and easy but the CM forum slots are all taken with a backlog of people wanting them. There are three available in CR as well as other selected sub forums.

We could even create a special subforum for Rugby and you be the sole sponsor if you so wish.

CB

I want to join in with the BBQ too! best, Glinda

As I read the posts on this forum -- perhaps I missed something though -- you are not qualified to attend by yourself, and will need to find someone to bring you as his or her guest.

53 days and counting....

If you want to get a sampling of whats being served at the party, swing by Tuskers tomorrow night for their all you can eat BBQ.

Chas has a huge smoker now and slow cooks his ribs, chicken and duck to perfection.

Now where on earth did Chas get that huge smoker from Buckers?

I heard there were some experts involved.

53 days and counting....

If you want to get a sampling of whats being served at the party, swing by Tuskers tomorrow night for their all you can eat BBQ.

Chas has a huge smoker now and slow cooks his ribs, chicken and duck to perfection.

Hey Binky, welcome back :o

Nienke

53 days and counting....

Hey Binky, welcome back :o

Nienke

Hi Nienke,

Thanks for your kind words but I am confused as to why so many people are saying "Welcome back". I was out of town and off line for a few daze. All this care and concern has given me a warm and gooey feeling inside.

Hugs and kisses,

Blink E. Bill.

Also Pattaya resident. +1...Count us in....