Tv Party In Cm

raro

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's not a problem posting this in the Pattaya forum, otherwise please pull it... :o

In case you missed that one: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=173878

If enough people join from Pattaya/BKK area, we can organize a bus to drive us up there. Would require at least 10 people, the more the merrier.

Well if you read the thread....mamanoodle, begsaresponse, kdf +1 so far plus you and yours!! But all those 10 people have to stay for the same days and travel to and fro on the same days!

I hope it's not a problem posting this in the Pattaya forum, otherwise please pull it... :o

In case you missed that one: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=173878

If enough people join from Pattaya/BKK area, we can organize a bus to drive us up there. Would require at least 10 people, the more the merrier.

Well if you read the thread....mamanoodle, begsaresponse, kdf +1 so far plus you and yours!! But all those 10 people have to stay for the same days and travel to and fro on the same days!

oooooooooooopss.....how could I have overlooked you two!

right, that is the handycap...we have to travel together at the same time. But this will be more of a party than the event as such...... :D

What about leaving Friday morning and coming back Sunday at night?

oooooooooooopss.....how could I have overlooked you two!

right, that is the handycap...we have to travel together at the same time. But this will be more of a party than the event as such...... :D

What about leaving Friday morning and coming back Sunday at night?

OK with us.

All the familiar folks on this thread bring a tear of memory to my eye. Miss all of you!

Bus sounds good as a rolling party is always welcome.

Probably hard to work out time wise as we will want to spend a week or so in CM. It has been over 4 years so we have some ketchin' up to do in CM.

Maybe go up in bus come back on our own?? Logistics, logistics.

kdf and she who runs with scissors

so I count nine people so far:

KDF

SWRWS

Begs

Mamanoodle

Bulmercke +1

Sweetchariot

raro +1

Will enquire about the costs on Monday and let you know. Certainly possible going only one way, let's work out a pricing scheme later!

KDF

SWRWS

Begs

Mamanoodle

Bulmercke +1

Sweetchariot

raro +1

Will enquire about the costs on Monday and let you know. Certainly possible going only one way, let's work out a pricing scheme later!

Make that 10, I will bring the missus if she promises to behave :o

KDF

SWRWS

Begs

Mamanoodle

Bulmercke +1

Sweetchariot

raro +1

Check out the CM sign up thread, posted by Draggons, from Pattaya with bus.

yes, saw that one. Also an option, for sure cheaper but not as comfortable. It is a LONG ride...

We are 10 people now, with Draggon 12 (assuming it is Draggon +1).

What do the others prefer?

yes, saw that one. Also an option, for sure cheaper but not as comfortable. It is a LONG ride...

We are 10 people now, with Draggon 12 (assuming it is Draggon +1).

What do the others prefer?

raro you may want to speak to Basset as he has organised a bus before to do with the Royal British Legion member going up north. he may have a contact who provides economical bus for our trip. Enough space for booze and maybe even a toilet on board!

begs

Raro once described the possibilities with the rolling fun palaces and it sounded fun +.

I still think logistics may be difficult.

BTW, my read of the CM party invite says sign ups not needed this time.

kdf

a bus which has enough booze for the trip. :D

and this is the sales catch! :o

I was thinking that people who want to drink can simply bring their own. :D

once your seated, we will chain you to your seat, confiscate your booze and resell it to you...after all I learned how to make business around here..... :D

Raro once described the possibilities with the rolling fun palaces and it sounded fun +.

I still think logistics may be difficult.

BTW, my read of the CM party invite says sign ups not needed this time.

kdf

Think you have still to say you are going then when there sign in via a laptop with your tv name.

a bus which has enough booze for the trip. :D

and this is the sales catch! :o

I was thinking that people who want to drink can simply bring their own. :D

once your seated, we will chain you to your seat, confiscate your booze and resell it to you...after all I learned how to make business around here..... :D

I'm sure we could have a bar facitility on the bus....... :D

I prefer 2 bars. That way when I get thrown out of one, I still have somewhere to go.

kdf

Do we know anyone who could sort us out with supplies? :D

if those bars have friendly service, maybe we charter an extra bus for the "+1s" :o

We chartered a pop star tour bus once for a road trip from England to Amsterdam. This had 2 lounges with widescreen, dvd, playstation etc, a BAR, and 14 bunks upstairs. Needless to say it was an awesome trip - anything like this available in Pattaya? :o

Not of those proportions, that I know about.

However, if we were allowed to discuss go-go's on this forum I would suggest you talk to an owner of a certain not-to-be-mentioned place on Pattayaland 2.

But as we can't, I won't.

Getting warm now, out here in Sandland. In the mornings, driving to work it gets very misty.

We chartered a pop star tour bus once for a road trip from England to Amsterdam. This had 2 lounges with widescreen, dvd, playstation etc, a BAR, and 14 bunks upstairs. Needless to say it was an awesome trip - anything like this available in Pattaya? :o

Not of those proportions, that I know about.

However, if we were allowed to discuss go-go's on this forum I would suggest you talk to an owner of a certain not-to-be-mentioned place on Pattayaland 2.

But as we can't, I won't.

Getting warm now, out here in Sandland. In the mornings, driving to work it gets very misty.

yeah I love that dry misty stuff myself.

Might you be around for the CM trip?

kdf

Ran into barryofthailand today and he had a suggestion that I put forward for an open discussion:

Why no going back on Monday and using Sunday for some sightseeing? We've got a bus on hand and the extra day should not make it that much more expensive. Fuel is the main cost factor in the expedition...

your opinion?

Ran into barryofthailand today and he had a suggestion that I put forward for an open discussion:

Why no going back on Monday and using Sunday for some sightseeing? We've got a bus on hand and the extra day should not make it that much more expensive. Fuel is the main cost factor in the expedition...

your opinion?

I agree. Otherwise you only really have Saturday in CM.