Hotel Recommendations For Singapore

stevehaigh

hi, i have a couple of days in Singapore coming up. can anyone recommend an ok hotel for about $20-30US/night? close to nightlife would be nice of course.

thx steve

One of the only cheap ones I know of and its a little over your stated budget - very close to Bugis MRT.

http://www.nsshotel.com/

looks ok, i just made a reservation, thx

hi, i have a couple of days in Singapore coming up. can anyone recommend an ok hotel for about $20-30US/night? close to nightlife would be nice of course.

thx steve

One of the only cheap ones I know of and its a little over your stated budget - very close to Bugis MRT.

Its in a decent location too - right next to Bugis and the MRT.

You could just get the MRT from the airport if not too much baggage - if you are walking look for the DHL Balloon if its in the air - its right next door to that

thx steve

That makes 2 of us..... :D

Submitted the booking yesterday for the backend of July and they have just sent me an email back confirming the booking.

I normally stay at the Allson Hotel which has a really good buffet breakfast included but for July the rate goes up by 2k baht a night to nearly 5k baht a night :o

Anyway will give NSS a go......booked the deluxe room at $58 a night .

Edit.........there is one thing ,they sent me the coupon for my stay attached to an email........i cant get the bugger opened it is coming up with "cannot load word for windows 2.0 files".............did you get yours open steve?

Edited by thaiflyer1

Edit.........there is one thing ,they sent me the coupon for my stay attached to an email........i cant get the bugger opened it is coming up with "cannot load word for windows 2.0 files".............did you get yours open steve?

they havn't replied to my reservation yet, don;t know why its taking longer than you? maybe i'll have to call.

If you need me to pop in and confirm anything PM me - I walk past it most days as my office is not far away and I eat at Bugis often

Any idea where i can get a buffet breakfast resonably priced (S$10-15/head) within 5 mins walking distance of the hotel (mix of western and local items if possible)

Cheers..... :o

Steve.........managed to get the coupon open using notepad..........at least the gist of it anyway.

If you need me to pop in and confirm anything PM me - I walk past it most days as my office is not far away and I eat at Bugis often

Any idea where i can get a buffet breakfast resonably priced (S$10-15/head) within 5 mins walking distance of the hotel (mix of western and local items if possible)

Cheers..... :o

Steve.........managed to get the coupon open using notepad..........at least the gist of it anyway.

Now you have me - I do not know anywhere with buffet breakfast around there - its food court or major hotels.

As a breakfast food court Raffles Hospital is very close by - it gets very busy early in the morning.

• 1 month later...