Want To Bring The Wife To The States

Thanks for asking Scott,

It was registered at the Amphur in her village..

I tell you guys who have never married in a real Thai marriage its a life long experience.. From 4am untill the end of the day.. These people its sincerity and if i did not show sincerity(and gift hehe) never would i be allowed to marry this wonderful women..

So you must not be short of a few $ then???? :o

Scotty

thanks again Scotty,

yes thats why i am broke(300k) well sure i could of lowered the asking price but my wife said something to me that sticked..She said she wanted to do something her parents never could do.. Have security in the bank for they old people Simple fact is since you must already know..A good thai women is priceless..My wife is a amazing women and the love she has for her family made it easy for me to give them the gift.. I'm a lucky man to be part of her family.

I have no job

I have no money (bank ect)

I own nothing

my thai wife owns nothing

My thai wife has no money

My thai wife has no job

how can i bring my wife to the states? Any idea at all?

Sure i have some money just not in the bank or can show..

:o

Thanks

MY SON, THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING, YOUR TIME IS NOT READY, WORK, SAVE, WALK THE WALK, EARN YOUR HAPPINESS, THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH, AS LONG AS NOBODY DIES AND THE LOVE IS SAME SAME YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE AND YOU HAVE STARTED, CHOKE DEE CUP, (GOOD LUCK FOR YOU) THERE IS NO LUCK BUNKIE, YOU MUST EARN YOUR RIGHT TO BE OR NOT TO BE TOGETHER, MAY HEALTH AND HAPPINESS BE WITH YOU AND YOURS.

KOTO KEEPER OF THE OCEAN :D

The solution is very easy. Go to Mexico, then enter the U.S. illegally through our southern border. You can use fake names and social security numbers to get jobs, go to any emergency room for your physician, go to local welfare offices for food stamps, etc. If anyone questions you, call them a racist. Most importantly, get a t-shirt with Barrack for President.

Just stay out of Maricopa County, AZ where they ENFORCE THE LAW. Other than that, you should be fine.

Don't forget that you are allowed to protest in the streets that you should be made legal without having to worry about being deported. And don't forget to wave a flag of your home country. And if you are unlucky enough to get caught, don't worry, they will let you out of immigration jail while you fight your deportation. All you need to do is promise that you will come back to be deported and not just move to another part of the country. And if you do this for a few years, then you can stay legally when they give amnisty, but in order to get amnesty you not only have to be living in the US illegally, you have to also be working illegally to qualify for amnesty.

I'm looking to get my wife to the US also. I just have a couple of questions if someone could help me. We have not filed any papers but have had a ceromony so i think the fiance visa would be the way to go. The thing is she doesn't want to live in the US. We want to get to the point where she can come and go as she wants. Maybe stay for a month or 2 max. So i see we would have 90 days to get married then what? Do we then apply for a green card and how long do that usually take? Then if she gets one is there a minimum she has to stay in the states to keep the green card? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JS

I'm looking to get my wife to the US also. I just have a couple of questions if someone could help me. We have not filed any papers but have had a ceromony so i think the fiance visa would be the way to go. The thing is she doesn't want to live in the US. We want to get to the point where she can come and go as she wants. Maybe stay for a month or 2 max. So i see we would have 90 days to get married then what? Do we then apply for a green card and how long do that usually take? Then if she gets one is there a minimum she has to stay in the states to keep the green card? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JS

If you are living in Thailand you could get married in Thailand and do Direct Consular Filing in Bangkok. It would be fastest that way.

If you wife just wants to come to the US a couple of months at a time, a tourist visa would probably be the best bet and the fastest. If you are living in Thailand with her, it should be fairly easy to get. If you are living in the US, then it will probably be difficult to do.

As for the fiance visa. After you get married, then you file for adjustment of status. This results in a 2 year conditional greencard and after two years she would get a permanent one. It can take a while to process to get the conditional card, so if she wanted to leave before she received the greencard, she would need to file for advance parole.

On greencard you cannot stay out of the country more than one year, without filing additional paperwork prior to leaving. If you stay out longer than this, you will lose your greencard. Even if you are out of the US less than one year, they can still take it away. If the border control agent feels that she is not living in the US and is instead just using it like a visa to visit the US, they may take it away when she tried to return.

I have no job

I own nothing

My thai wife has no job

:o

Thanks

Do you have enough to get yourself to the States? If so, get yourself there first, get a job and when you have enough money, then you can send for her.

Hope that helps

Mike

JS

If you are living in Thailand you could get married in Thailand and do Direct Consular Filing in Bangkok. It would be fastest that way.

If you wife just wants to come to the US a couple of months at a time, a tourist visa would probably be the best bet and the fastest. If you are living in Thailand with her, it should be fairly easy to get. If you are living in the US, then it will probably be difficult to do.

As for the fiance visa. After you get married, then you file for adjustment of status. This results in a 2 year conditional greencard and after two years she would get a permanent one. It can take a while to process to get the conditional card, so if she wanted to leave before she received the greencard, she would need to file for advance parole.

On greencard you cannot stay out of the country more than one year, without filing additional paperwork prior to leaving. If you stay out longer than this, you will lose your greencard. Even if you are out of the US less than one year, they can still take it away. If the border control agent feels that she is not living in the US and is instead just using it like a visa to visit the US, they may take it away when she tried to return.

wow, thank you for the imformation. That answered all of my questions. Well looks like we're going to try a tourist visa. The problem is I work in the US (offshore) and spend about 4 months a year in BKK, never over a month at a time. What would qualify me as a resident of Thailand. The wife and I are seriously looking to buy a condo, maybe that would help. Thanks for any info.

JS

You would need to prove that your wife will return to Thailand. This is much easier to do if you are living in Thailand, because she would not have any reason to remain in the US, because you live in Thailand.

With you working offshore and spending 4 months a year in Thailand, it sounds like you probably spend more time in Thailand than you in the US.

Buying a condo in Thailand would help a lot. Things like having property in Thailand, having a job, cars, and other things that make it seem like she would return will be needed to get tourist visa.

I have no job

I own nothing

My thai wife has no job

:D

Thanks

Come on, let's have some specifics. Have you a house, family, income, money in the bank? If you can't "show" it? Where is it? Under your pillow? :o

If not...How did you get back to the USA? And what do you live on, fresh air? :D

RAZZ

If you are going to do the K3 Visa route, you might as well start the paperwork now. The USCIS is so backed up, it's taking them forever to process applications. They are moving quicker than before (late summer/early fall) but they are still behind. I filed a K1 Visa for my fiancee in June of 2007. She finally has her interview at the US Embassy for her visa in early April. Once here in the US, we need to get married within 90 days. We then have to file for AOS (Adjustment of Status) which will allow her to become a permanent resident of the US. During this time we also apply for what is called Advance Parole (nice name). This will allow her to leave the US and re-enter without a Green Card. It takes between 2 to 3 months to obtain Advance Parole.

If you are a US citizen, you should take a look at a website (VisaJourney) that deals only with family based visas for US citizens and their foreign spouse, family, or fiance(e).