Where Do The Expats Live?

Baaksida

Where in Thailand do you live?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

City of the angels - but after years of residence I'm still wondering where they are hiding. Is it just the smog hindering to sight them? Maybe a real challenge for our new governor - make those winged babes visible which will surely lure heaps of tourists into the capital with this new unseen attraction. :o

Well I feel lucky too...I live in a small village called Ompore Krasang which is between Burirum and Surin, have been here for four years now. Love it here and enjoy the Thai folks here. Have a beautiful home, jeep and 4 motorcycles...Plus no smog, no traffic and not to much of anything else really...

Just a retired marine kicking back and enjoying life...

City of the angels - but after years of residence I'm still wondering where they are hiding. Is it just the smog hindering to sight them? Maybe a real challenge for our new governor - make those winged babes visible which will surely lure heaps of tourists into the capital with this new unseen attraction. :o

:D

Ahhh you mean these Angels:-

"City of Angels, Great City of Immortals, Magnificent City of the Nine Gems, Seat of the King, City of Royal Palaces, Home of the Gods Incarnate, Erected by Visvakarman at Indra's Behest." :D

medium.jpg:wub:

:D:D-_-

I'm lucky too.. :wub:

Ob%20Khan%20Rice%20Field.jpg

Cheers,

Chanchao

-_-

You are rice once again …chanchao... :D

Opps you are right once again… :D Beg my pudding....

Lovely place.. :D and not a sign of sick old Kwai’s :o

:D

Edited by Kan Win

Well I feel lucky too...I live in a small village called Ompore Krasang which is between Burirum and Surin, have been here for four years now. Love it here and enjoy the Thai folks here. Have a beautiful home, jeep and 4 motorcycles...Plus no smog, no traffic and not to much of anything else really...

Just a retired marine kicking back and enjoying life...

KhunDan, what kind of Jeep do you have. Is it an old flat fender military type?

I'm looking to buy one. If you know of a good place to buy one, let me know. I see them all over Thailand. :o

and of course ..the rip off ...Crocodile Farm

OPENING HOURS: Open daily 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.

ADMISSION:

There is a two price system. 80 baht for Thai and 300 baht for foreigners. :o:D

They will let you in for the Thai price if you speak Thai though.

and of course ..the rip off ...Crocodile Farm

OPENING HOURS: Open daily 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.

ADMISSION:

There is a two price system. 80 baht for Thai and 300 baht for foreigners. :o  :D

They will let you in for the Thai price if you speak Thai though.

or show a work permit, PR book, tabien bahn,thai passport etc... Depends who the ticket hobbit on the gate is.