Where To Get A French Manicure

icequeen

Hi, do any of you ladies have any idea if it's possible to get a french manicure in either Bangkok or Pattaya (I live in between and can travel to both) Have visited various beauticians who don't have a clue what it is and I love my nails french polished. Many thanks in advance for your help.

that's odd that you can't find anyone who knows. when i'm in thailand, my first and last stop is always bkk for facials and mani/pedi -- i go to a place near khao san that i've gone to for years, in that little walk-through soi where susie's nightclub is, and they always know what french is. though the quality can vary wildly, and a badly done french manicure will crack and break off danged fast.

i would imagine any place that caters to farang women should know what a french manicure is.

i have terrible luck doing it myself, the white is never as precise as i like it to be.

Hi, do any of you ladies have any idea if it's possible to get a french manicure in either Bangkok or Pattaya (I live in between and can travel to both) Have visited various beauticians who don't have a clue what it is and I love my nails french polished. Many thanks in advance for your help.

I've gotten a french manicure in Bangkok before, but as I'm not loyal to any single shop, I'm not exactly sure which one did it. Try one of the shops in the Take Care chain along Sukhumvit. Or a French stylist like Stephane on Suk Soi 49--he should be able to arrange it.

Good luck, Misty