Goats Available

I have available quite a few goats suitable for breeding stock, some being of good milking lines. I'm more concerned to find someone who can take care of them well, rather than with price. All our goats are certified brucellosis free. They are vaccinated for clostridium infections. They are wormed regularly and all given fecal tests. If you are interested in acquiring and maintaining healthy goats, please pm me. I would also be happy to give training in cheesemaking.

Hi there goatfarmer.

One of my uncles farms goats for milk. All his stock was imported from Australia about four years ago. He may be interested in purchasing.

How many do you have for sale? What sort of price are you after?

Pls. send me a PM if you want to keep the particulars private. (Personally I know nothing about goat farming)

Cheers,

Soundman.

I have available quite a few goats suitable for breeding stock, some being of good milking lines. I'm more concerned to find someone who can take care of them well, rather than with price. All our goats are certified brucellosis free. They are vaccinated for clostridium infections. They are wormed regularly and all given fecal tests. If you are interested in acquiring and maintaining healthy goats, please pm me. I would also be happy to give training in cheesemaking.

Hi there goatfarmer.

One of my uncles farms goats for milk. All his stock was imported from Australia about four years ago. He may be interested in purchasing.

How many do you have for sale?

Probably about 20 plus.

What sort of price are you after?

A reasonable, modest price. As I mentioned, I am not interested in profit from them. I am more concerned that they will be well cared for. If I can be satisfied that whoever takes them will take care of them well, they will have a bargain.

Taking care of them well means: plenty of room for them, letting them out to graze, good nutrition and good grooming.

I would also be happy to pass on the cheese-making technology. It's a big untapped market in this country. We merely service the tip of the iceberg.

Pls. send me a PM if you want to keep the particulars private.

I'm happy to share the information.

(Personally I know nothing about goat farming)

Cheers,

Soundman.

I should also mention that we are now into kidding season. We'll have both male and female kids available from next month. Most have very good dairy qualities. (We've been improving the breed for about five years.) You can find more details on my website. The link is on my profile (click on my Id, "goatfarmer" on the left).

post-15930-1206238933_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I am interested in getting 5 pet goats to keep the vegetation down on my property.

I live in the chiang mai area.

Do you have any idea where I could find goats around here?

actually goats are not so suitable for "mowing the lawn". They prefer to eat leaves and flowers. About grass they only eat the tips and move on. You would be better of with cows, horses or sheep.

ps. goat bucks are quite destructive too not to mention there agressive behavior. They like to rub the hornes on young trees to get a hold on the bark and leave the tree behind dying.

20th December today we have had 3 baby goats born to our 2 year old Sannan cross female, The dad is pure nubian out of the king of thailands own milking stock I have many more also due to kid this week and I am running out of room so I am selling her and her 3 babys in a job lot, all 4 goats for just 10,000 baht no offers if your intrested go to my page grab my number and give me a call, first come first served sorry only one set for sale but a very good starter kit

This would make a great gift for Christmas.

triplets?!! very nice going.. usually twins... wonder how the goats will appear as adults (pointy ears and rangular bodies with large udder or round bodies with hangy udders and hanging ears)... love to see pics of thai nubian dad. why dont you keep one female on bottle feeding if the genetics are that good , a shame to lose good genetic or are all the births the same father?

We got the straws from gov office no one has stock so they were AI babys there ears are masive they look like little gismos. mum is all white and all three babys are tri colored very very cute , but just at the point were I am running out of sheds to put them in. So I thought it would be a great starter kit for someone I have photos off my phone ill try and upload them today

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few Dwalf goats for sale tri colored some are very small some have babys with them 4,000 adult females and 1,000 for every kid seems the fair way to sort it out so a single female 4,000 , with single baby 5,000 with twins 6,000

I think If there not with kids they are pregnant as our billy never misses, I also have a few pure Nubians goats that can go to new homes

Sorry the one with triplets has gone already, first come first served contact details on my page