Relocating From Bangkok To Chiengmai

dukkha

:o Wish to investigate/research any companies that do removal.

Do not need a large vehicle as most of my belongings are small with little furniture.

Mostly clothes, one chair, one TV set and many kitchen aticles such as plates and glasses.

A few books and nick nacs but nothing large and thought a pick up would do the job.

Many thanks for any information, also would need a driver to perform task as driving here

is well beyond my capabilities.

Dukkha :D

:o Wish to investigate/research any companies that do removal.

Do not need a large vehicle as most of my belongings are small with little furniture.

Mostly clothes, one chair, one TV set and many kitchen aticles such as plates and glasses.

A few books and nick nacs but nothing large and thought a pick up would do the job.

Many thanks for any information, also would need a driver to perform task as driving here

is well beyond my capabilities.

Dukkha :D

Best would be to use V-Pack, as they are Chiang Mai based and come down to BKK

every night. They have a warehouse here too and mainly do antiques and handicrafts

ex Chiang Mai. They very reliable and do a excellent job. Good luck

vpackco.gif

V.PACK & MOVE CO., Ltd.

Chiang Mai Office: HangDong:

65 Moo 8 T. Nongkhow, A. Hangdong,

Chiang Mai 50230, Thailand

TEL: (66-53) 441310, 441571

FAX: (66-53) 441261

dukkha, my first move, in the opposite direction, was about 12K not including the extra help at both ends, loading-unloading. The return trip back to Ch. Mai cost more like 17K (fuel prices higher). We had more stuff (including the bike), but fuel prices are much higher now. I do not have the names of whoever the removalists were. Of course, your move from BKK is not quite as long.