Immigration Adress In Rayong

The immigration in Rayong is in Maptuphut industrial estate....pretty easy to find...

If you come along Sukhumvit from Ban Chang heading towards Rayong come past ITT which will be on your LHS, come to next set of trafffic lights (first main road into Maptuphut industrial estate) take a right there at the lights...drive down about 2km and take first turn on your left....drive about 1.0 km Immigration is on your RHS

Hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...amp;hl=maptaput

Please see my posting from a few months ago,,,,Post Number 5 near or at the bottom ,,,,,I show maps of the area

I will be going to this office later this week or next for a visit

PK

OK,,,,,,,,,I made the trip to the Mabtaput Immigration office in Rayong province yesterday. I live in the next Amphur of Banchang now so this will be my reporting office from now on.

As for finding the office,,,,,,,,,,if anyone has followed this thread you should have seen my post with maps attached,,,,,,,,,,,,but it is quite easy to locate the office.

If you travel west from Rayong on Sukumvit,,,,,,,,,,follow Suk until Soi 20 just past a CalTex gas station turn left into soi 20 (the soi numbers are well signed on Suk), proceed down the soi until it comes to a T-junction,,,,,,,maybe 1k,,,,,,,,,,at the T-junction turn left again and follow the road about 200 meters,,,,,,,,,the Immigration office is on the right side of this road,,,,,,,,,,,,,,again this office is well signed in English and Thai.

If your coming from Banchang follow Suk past the soi 20 and make the next available U turn and come back to soi 20,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,same as above.

Parking on the street either side.

The office is manned by several men and women officers behind a glassed in area,,,,,,,,,,a podium in the front middle with pens and a desk/table to the right for writing out forms etc. To the left of the door are chairs for any wait times.

The glassed in area is windowed by process, 90 day, information, extensions, etc.

No forms were available in the wait area,,,,,,,,,,I asked at information for the needed forms.

My time there was about 15 minutes,,,,,,,,,,about 5 people waiting. 1030 AM.................by the time I got my change of addres form and had it processed then asked for a 90 day TM 47 form and filled it in and the lady looked at it , looked at my passport, stapled in the new stub,,,,,,,,we were done,,,,,,,,,,,,no hassles and actually no conversation,,,,,,,,,,,,they did their jobs and we were out of there.

The next big thing for me will be my annual retirement extension in late August,,,,,,,,,,,,,so I will try to report back again about that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So this office is easy to find, easy to use and not crowded,,,,,,,,,,,,by appearance they don't get huge lines line Pattaya,,,,,,,,,,

Good luck at Mabtaput

Just came back from immigration. 90-day reporting was a piece of cake. I had already filled out the form, so the clerk just processed my application.

I was also getting a residency certificate so that I can transfer a motorbike, and purchase a car. There are new hoops in Mabtaphut for this. You have to complete an application and your landlord has to complete a declaration. Attached to the declaration is a list of the foreigners living in the building. Your landlord must accompany you to immigration and bring his housebook (its a blue book showing building ownersip), his ID card and your rental contract. You also need to give them a copies of your passport, and the visa stamps. Finally, if you did not report your change of address within 24 hours of moving, you have to pay an 800 baht fine (this money was placed in the immigration officer's pocket :o ). It takes about 3 days for them to prepare the residency certificate.