Contents Insurance

helloall

I am involved with a 100 room appartment building in Chiang Mai which is well insured in itself. But i would like to be able to offer contents insurance to the tenants on a monthly basis. I did this in the UK with no problems and made a small commission for my troubles. I have asked about this in Thailand and only got the answer that can't be done here. Anyone know any different?

I am involved with a 100 room appartment building in Chiang Mai which is well insured in itself. But i would like to be able to offer contents insurance to the tenants on a monthly basis. I did this in the UK with no problems and made a small commission for my troubles. I have asked about this in Thailand and only got the answer that can't be done here. Anyone know any different?

Ask the guys at AA Insurance Here

Helloall

Thai Visa insurance can offer a dedicated program for condo owners. For those owners who rent out their units TV Insurance can also offer Tennant Liability cover.

Please look at the link below initially but note we can offer coverage for amounts above the basic 3m Baht as necessary.

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/our-products...-insurance.html