Good Children's Orthodontist

Greenside

My girlfriend's son had an appointment at Dentaland (which we both use and like) for early next week but they just phoned to postpone it for a month. He's got a couple of broken front teeth as a result of a playground accident and I'd rather get him seen by someone competent sooner if possible. Other than Grace and the Dental Hospital does anyone have a recommendation of a suitable dentist (and possibly a mortgage broker :o )?

Edited by Greenside

My girlfriend's son had an appointment at Dentaland (which we both use and like) for early next week but they just phoned to postpone it for a month. He's got a couple of broken front teeth as a result of a playground accident and I'd rather get him seen by someone competent sooner if possible. Other than Grace and the Dental Hospital does anyone have a recommendation of a suitable dentist (and possibly a mortgage broker :o )?

Ouch! Try the paediatric dentist at Chiang Mai Ram I. Actually, I think there might be two of them.

Ouch! Try the paediatric dentist at Chiang Mai Ram I. Actually, I think there might be two of them.