Bickering On Forum

I have just clicked on three different threads about world economy, Dolloar, gold prices and all I end up seeing is the usual few guys insulting each other. I usually just scroll down to find posts on the original Topic.

Does this bickering only annoy me or does it turn others off contributing to sensible discussion. Can the Moderators not just stop these people hijacking Topics. :o

PaddyThai, moderators may not see every post being made. If you find a post inappropriate (insulting or otherwise offensive) it will be appreciated if you will kindly click on the REPORT button below the post and state in a few words why you think that it should require moderator action.

--

Maestro

PaddyThai, moderators may not see every post being made. If you find a post inappropriate (insulting or otherwise offensive) it will be appreciated if you will kindly click on the REPORT button below the post and state in a few words why you think that it should require moderator action.

--

Maestro

If the mods stopped all the irrelevant bickering less people would log on and the site would get less revenue from advertising, the moderators see all the irrelevant posts.

Well I find all these threads about "Where is the <insert currency> heading?" to be boring in the extreme. If anybody could accurately answer the question they wouldn't be wasting their time on internet fora, they'd be swanning around the world on a yacht drinking fancy cocktails (well I would :o ). But serious questions about investments and financial planning are interesting and, yes, sometimes they get hijacked by a few posters argueing over minutae. But this could be said of any topic subject, except the jokes forum, and to an extent it adds to the fun of TV to see just how petty some people can get.

I have just clicked on three different threads about world economy, Dolloar, gold prices and all I end up seeing is the usual few guys insulting each other. I usually just scroll down to find posts on the original Topic.

Does this bickering only annoy me or does it turn others off contributing to sensible discussion. Can the Moderators not just stop these people hijacking Topics. :D

Agree, comment should be short, nice and to the point. :o:D Not a hold lot we can do for the world economy, other than express a brief opinion and move on.