1 Year Mutlitple Entry,non Imm B Visa,singapore

Not sure about either locations. They are not being generous with multiple entries!.

They'll probably give you a single entry and tell you when back in thailand to go through the motions to get a one year extension (if your employer qualifies!).

Maybe someone can give you more hope, they do give multiple non immigrants-O (marriage) when you can prove sufficient funds etc..

Don't know whether this policy has changed recently but Singapore never used to issue multi-entry non-'B' visas, period. They would issue non-'B' visas for a specific number of entries (i.e. just as with tourist visas).

A friend of mine, who has her own company, went to KL about 2 months ago. Because she could only show a work permit application, she was only given a single entry. She was told though, that if she would have a work permit next time, she would be given a multiple entry. It is up to the discretion of consular officers though. In her case it might have worked in her advantage that she is a frail looking old lady, and she also mentioned to the officer that due to age and health reasons it would be a problem for her to have to travel for a single entry over and over again.

My own( fifth in a row) yearly extension might not be granted because my local immigration office applies the rule that the company must have over a million Baht profit, so I might be heading for KL (or somewhere else?) myself pretty soon. Nickkbh, please keep us posted.

Hmmm,i get the feeling i should go to KL instead.

I just think its weird.

My company is starting to make money,and i am doing everything by the book.

But still i can't sure.....

I know the safest thing would be to go back to my home country for the visa.

But it really shouldn't be necsessary.

And it would be really inconvenient for me right now.

Any one else care to comment.

Thanks

Last time I went to Penang I had no problem with my 1-year multiple Non-B (July-2007)

Try call my friend Jim at Jim's visa Service in Penang.

+60174460644

And they have Carlsberg in Malaysia. :o

Edited by PoorSucker

Last time I went to Penang I had no problem with my 1-year multiple Non-B (July-2007)

Try call my friend Jim at Jim's visa Service in Penang.

+60174460644

And they have Carlsberg in Malaysia. :o

Thanks,i guess i will go to penang,unless KL is a better bid.

Whatever you decide Nick, please don't forget to let us know how it went once you come back from ?Malaysia? I also hope somebody who has recent experience will chip in.

Thanks,i will make sure to post my experience.

More comments are more welcome.

a maid, an assistant, etc? shouldn't be a strain and would save sooo much effort. I'd talk to Sunbelt about what exactly you would need to manage it. Compared to 4 trips a year etc it would be far easier.

a maid, an assistant, etc? shouldn't be a strain and would save sooo much effort. I'd talk to Sunbelt about what exactly you would need to manage it. Compared to 4 trips a year etc it would be far easier.

Yeah i am starting to think that myself,since i already have a maid and a Marketing manager.

I am in the same boat. I am looking at KL as my visa runs out on the 21st/April. My dilema is I am trying not to get stuck in traffic and the B/sh*t of Songkran in Naklua/Pattaya on my way back. I have a window from the 12th till a couple of days before the 21st. I believe the Thai Consulate will have a few days holiday in KL over Songkran furter reducing my time window.

I put up with 90 visa runs and 90 work permit extensions so as to avoid the Immigration SS in Pats. I have turned this into a positive by having a couple of days off at the time I need to do the run. If by chance I am too busy then a quick drive to the Cambo border and I am home in time for lunch. This is a bit more costly but spread over the yr, 4 times it is less painfull and I don't have to deal with the would be if they could be cops.

My home country would be the best, but time and money constraints, in the short term is an issue.