Surin To Have Farang Governer

lampard10

It has been proposed that in the near future, because of the growing number of Farang home owners in the district, that new Vice-Governer of Surin will be chosen from a short list already made up comprising of 12 Farangs from 12 countries around the globe. He, or she will report directly to the Governer. Although this plan is still in the development stage, a number of the candidates have been already informed of the plans. This does seem a step in the right direction, and maybe we cwill see it in more provinces.

I have aways wondered and been amazed at these socall list for government appointment. How does the government chose?

But then what does any govertment know.

As a wise man once said the worse words you hear are " I am from the Government and I am here to help you".

It has been proposed that in the near future, because of the growing number of Farang home owners in the district, that new Vice-Governer of Surin will be chosen from a short list already made up comprising of 12 Farangs from 12 countries around the globe. He, or she will report directly to the Governer. Although this plan is still in the development stage, a number of the candidates have been already informed of the plans. This does seem a step in the right direction, and maybe we cwill see it in more provinces.
It is April Fools day!!!! :o:D

I used to have an old fob watch. I used to wind that up as well :o

And a very happy birthday to all that had the either good or mis-fortune of being born on this day :D

The OP must not have much to do if he is posting at 4 in the morning - hey wait a minute the Dr was also on TV @ this unearthly hour (maybe he had just returned from a house call) - but I certainly second his:

:o:D

For those who think this post by the OP is unusual - there is already a farang mayor up in Nam Pong (40kms Nth of KK) and if you believe this contact me reference buying the Sydney Harbour Bridge big discount for cash and now is the time to buy location location - Nb Renervators delight only needs a coat of paint to bring it up like new.

Edited by mijan24

It is April Fools day!!!! :D:D

Along with Isaan Airways :D:D:o

• 2 weeks later...