Scampy's Diary

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is deteriorating fast, while Scampy seems to have his mind set on not exposing himself to further criticism.

Maybe we could start a 'Scamp Appreciation Society' to provide finances to cover his online time and provide a salary for his literary contributions?

i think scamp has spend his last dime on his internet budget today. hopefully he makes a big sale soon :o . Watching the Phuket newspapers maybe would give you a clue ?

Funny that people like that are always projecting into the future instead of looking at their situation objectively.

Next week i'll get money, next month i have a job, tomorrow i'll be happy with a girlfriend, i'm training to sell timeshare which will make me a bundle.

That you are a poor sod with no money in your pocket, working for somebody in a lousy setup, still not getting paid , leaching of other so called friends, if they get angry turning to other "friends" to always "carry you along" doesn't seem to enter their mind.

I would be disgusted by myself if i would do that. If you get down so low you're just irresponsible to yourself.

Btw i learned that by being in a dire situation myself and realising you can't run from problems.

If Thailand doesn't work out, Forget it and leave. :D

WAKE UP SCAMP !!!!

I've gotta say that I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Cameron Diaz....  :D

Cameron_Diaz.jpg

totster  :D

She's not pig ugly though I'm not attracted to her but she's not an ugly girl.

cameron_diaz044.jpg

Yeah, now I must find that photo a paparazzi took of her with no make-up on, just being normal. Pig really IS the word.

You must mean this one.... :D

bjm5.jpg

.......Before make up....

cameron-diaz.jpg

.....And after...... :o

The year is 2024.

Excerpt from BKK post:-

Middle aged Farang Arrested for 20 Year Overstay

A middle aged British citizen was detained in Phuket yesterday for overstaying his visa by 20 years. A spokesman for the Phuket police department described what happened...

The man who would only identify himself as 'Scampy' (Pictured below) was brought to our attention by a concerned bar girl who said she used to know him. We found him begging discretely at the end of a narrow soi frequented by tourists. All he could mutter was 'Why didn't I listen to Flummoxed' over and over again. We are unsure now what to do with him as we all know what happened to the United Kingdom'

It is a matter of history that 7 years ago, crime rates in the UK became so bad and socio-ethnic unrest led to civil war. The European parliaments decision to turn the British Isles into one huge prison for the worlds criminals is one that brought order to the World to a large degree but left many British Expatriates as Stateless refugees, the majority of which have made their lives elsewhere in the world.

The case of Mr Scamp however is a difficult one. The governments decision to close Thailands borders to Western Nationals in late 2013 because of overwhelming amounts of immigrants to our beautiful land means he will be unable to stay. We could have issued him with rights to stay because of his longevity here but his illegal status excludes him from that.

When asked to comment, Mr Scamp said only this:-

Why didn't I listen to Flummoxed?

beggar_jordan.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in a paralell Universe.....

Excerpt from BKK Post September 2024:-

Cameron Scamp voted Mr Personality Thailand 2024

Khun Scamp (Pictured below) previously of the UK but now a naturalised Thai Citizen, has been awarded the top personality award by Siam's Media organisations. Mr Scamp, who recently championed the campaign to rename Thailand to Siam, lives in Phuket where the Headquarters of his National chain of tourist entertainment venues (read Go go bars) is located. He is credited with reviving the country's flagging tourist industry after what is now recognised as Taksin's catastrophic folly that was his social order campaign of last decade. When asked to comment:-

I'm truly honoured to receive this award. It will take pride of place next to my UN Award for compassion to homeless Americans

Since the great pollution catastrophe that blighted America 12 years ago that left the US uninhabitable, Americans have been shunned the world over for crimes against the atmosphere and few countries are willing to re-home them in any number. Mr Scamp, despite his distaste for American's, has fought relentlessly for their rights to a home, commenting that their home should be as far away from Thailand as possible, for which he has won widespread support. After being interviewed by us, his parting words were:-

Thankyou Siam for this award and making me so welcome here. There is one person I would also like to thank for my good fortune, who I have never been able to trace... his name is Flummoxed. If I hadn't taken his advice 20 years ago to go home and sort my life out, I wouldn't be where I am today. Wherever you are Flummoxed, thanks. I hope I can buy you a beer one day.

filthy.jpg

The year is 2024.

Excerpt from BKK post:-

Middle aged Farang Arrested for 20 Year Overstay

A middle aged British citizen was detained in Phuket yesterday for overstaying his visa by 20 years. A spokesman for the Phuket police department described what happened...

The man who would only identify himself as 'Scampy' (Pictured below) was brought to our attention by a concerned bar girl who said she used to know him. We found him begging discretely at the end of a narrow soi frequented by tourists. All he could mutter was 'Why didn't I listen to Flummoxed' over and over again. We are unsure now what to do with him as we all know what happened to the United Kingdom'

It is a matter of history that 7 years ago, crime rates in the UK became so bad and socio-ethnic unrest led to civil war. The European parliaments decision to turn the British Isles into one huge prison for the worlds criminals is one that brought order to the World to a large degree but left many British Expatriates as Stateless refugees, the majority of which have made their lives elsewhere in the world.

The case of Mr Scamp however is a difficult one. The governments decision to close Thailands borders to Western Nationals in late 2013 because of overwhelming amounts of immigrants to our beautiful land means he will be unable to stay. We could have issued him with rights to stay because of his longevity here but his illegal status excludes him from that.

When asked to comment, Mr Scamp said only this:-

Why didn't I listen to Flummoxed?

beggar_jordan.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in a paralell Universe.....

Excerpt from BKK Post September 2024:-

Cameron Scamp voted Mr Personality Thailand 2024

Khun Scamp (Pictured below) previously of the UK but now a naturalised Thai Citizen, has been awarded the top personality award by Siam's Media organisations. Mr Scamp, who recently championed the campaign to rename Thailand to Siam, lives in Phuket where the Headquarters of his National chain of tourist entertainment venues (read Go go bars) is located. He is credited with reviving the country's flagging tourist industry after what is now recognised as Taksin's catastrophic folly that was his social order campaign of last decade. When asked to comment:-

I'm truly honoured to receive this award. It will take pride of place next to my UN Award for compassion to homeless Americans

Since the great pollution catastrophe that blighted America 12 years ago that left the US uninhabitable, Americans have been shunned the world over for crimes against the atmosphere and few countries are willing to re-home them in any number. Mr Scamp, despite his distaste for American's, has fought relentlessly for their rights to a home, commenting that their home should be as far away from Thailand as possible, for which he has won widespread support. After being interviewed by us, his parting words were:-

Thankyou Siam for this award and making me so welcome here. There is one person I would also like to thank for my good fortune, who I have never been able to trace... his name is Flummoxed. If I hadn't taken his advice 20 years ago to go home and sort my life out, I wouldn't be where I am today. Wherever you are Flummoxed, thanks. I hope I can buy you a beer one day.

filthy.jpg

I loved it Flummoxed :D Scampy is unlikely to be in any way similarly affected :o