Does A Beautiful Falang Lady Beat A Beautiful Thai

medicinebox

Biggest turn on? Falang or Thai?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tricky question, but I had to vote farang. As a previous poster mentioned, Czech women are fannytastic, Brazilians aren't bad either, or any other South American nationality for that matter. Oh, did I mention Latvians? They're great aswell, throw in the rest of Eastern Europe too. Coming to think about it there are some pretty hot Western European girls also.

######! Why am I moving to LoS next month?

Hey Guys............why is the poll only for Thai or farang women??? Thats discriminatory. :o Why not indicate Asian or Farang.........

Do other women who are none of the above fit in?? What if the woman was Asian (may it be Chinese, Japanese, Korean) but not Thai...........dont they get a "vote"??? Or do you guys just prefer the Thais??????? :D

Yes Rod, you made yourself clear :D ............but whoever started the poll didnt......look at the choices he gave the men (look above).

Actually, I am not interested in the results........just why only Thai and Farang??? There are other women out there............. :o .

aye, try blaggin a none hoe thai to take one up the shitter aswell... no chance

Such charm! That says everything about the calibre of some falang here! A katoey would suit you better.

That's extraordinarily rude to Katoeys. Most of them have more class than a lot of farangs.

Who was the wise heart who said there are those who need, (perhaps even deserve), our sympathy.. Pop3 and Madfrancesca must be in that block.

I suspect if one were to walk past the end of any bar, one would see them and their twins, trying to get their brain around 5 Thai words to share with a BG who even on a really slow day, would try to avoid them.

I suppose though, in reality their personal pain can only be the result of lost love among their equals and their betters, whereever they come from. The bithc in me suggests it's likely to be England.

Labeling people ! It's amazing how we label people after reading only a few comment's, As somebody said in this forum some of us are ######'s on the forum but quite nice in real life, Ice treasure your probably not that bad and neither is my Thai, so, Khun kit eek, Phom phut Thai chat leaw, mi charp pi bar beer, yoo ban doo tv gap mia Thai sanook gwa.

My apologies then, Pop. I also enjoy watching a bit of TV with my partner and I aalso dislike spending hours in beer bars.

Point well taken, and as I said my apologies for that. Further however, you are wrong about all farang women being rotten to the core. As I also made the point, the attitude is likely rooted in the past so it relates to one person who made you sore, so it's unfair and also beneath you, to generalise, though I accept my generalisation was similarly rude.

Such charm! That says everything about the calibre of some falang here! A katoey would suit you better.

That's extraordinarily rude to Katoeys. Most of them have more class than a lot of farangs.

Katoeys are more choosy than a regular Thai girl :o

Hahahaha :D IamMaic.............I find what you said funny....in a good way......not speaking from experience are you? :D (kidding)

Thanks I like to go where angels fear to tread but i stay away from katoeys in a that kind of way plus some of them are taller than me :o

OP question is about beauty and - imho - beauty can be found everywhere (even England :o )

Amusing sideways glance there. I shall inform the local talent of your 'appreciation' of their looks. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms or, at least, firearms. :D

I agree the choices in the poll didn't include mine. I prefer the Beautiful Thai Girl that I have been with since I moved to Thailand. I have been married to 3 Falang women, if you include one from Mexico. They were all beautiful. They were also very difficult to live with. If I had a the choice I would pick no one but the Woman I am with.

:o Coffee!!! :D

A hot Brazilian mamacita who knows how to dance and feel sexy is a lot more interesting and suggestive then a Thai shuffling her feet with open palms and extended fingers....They all have their charms, for those who have not tasted the fruits of Latina women...repent and walk in shame... :o

A hot Brazilian mamacita who knows how to dance and feel sexy is a lot more interesting and suggestive then a Thai shuffling her feet with open palms and extended fingers....They all have their charms, for those who have not tasted the fruits of Latina women...repent and walk in shame... :D

I have to admit Latina women are probably up their along with asian some beautiful latina women walking this earth :o

I put Thai v Farang because there are too many races to include, and I felt it would skew the results. Maybe I should have used Thai and none Thai, but then someone would pount out "hey what about mixed race".

Also It is a board mainly frequented by expats who have had enough time and experience with both, to give their opinion.

So I just tried to keep it simpler. :o

if you think guys gettin their penis chopped off and dressing as women is classy perhaps your maybe a bit of a puff yourself?

This topics title is "Does A Beautiful Falang Lady Beat A Beautiful Thai", all I did was point out that thai girls wont take one up the backdoor which surely adds some weight to the farang side of the argument.

Would I have been wrong to point out that its unlikly that thai girls would consent to a bit of good old vaginal fisting aswell? :o

Well Francesca as a famous chap once said, I think he complaineth too much.

Were you conscious a little more often, you would be aware that in fact petal I was referring to your verbal poverty, not your incapacity to interact sexually in any way approaching normal.

"A bit of a puff"? I assume, shellfish smell, that you meant "poof"? If you read a little more, you would know that the question is answered elsewhere.

Further, I didn't actually say "classy", however if you think what I said meant that, well then you dear old dress-down dorothy, I was quite accurate about your roots, wasn't I?

Now go empty the can for Gods sake.

Grownups; please note the above is sarcasm reduced to its lowest form, in keeping with Francesca.

falang women are more likely to give good head and enjoy it...but that's all that I can say in their defence.

tutsi,

That is profound and unequivically true.

Sorry I didn't think of it.

well someone speaks highly of farang women!!! the skill mostly needed to land that rich husband they are trying to get. :o

Brit and IamMaic with regards to your question about the "giving head part"..............I dont think its just the farang women, its ALL women in general..... :D

Most people, both men and women change after marriage........some for the better and some for the worse :o