Thai Chat Rooms For Meeting Women

dennis3506

Just avoid bars :o

What, never go into bars in Thailand ? :D

You're kidding right ?

The bar scene in Thailand is great, I've met some of the best people I have ever known in bars.

Edited by Maigo6

Bangkokchat is still a goer. :D

I'll give it a shot, my chatting days ended a few years ago........

7 Baht

5 Baht

ThaiGirlTeen <------------- that was me :o

Used to have a laugh in the old chatroom, when I wasn't banned! :D

I'm guessing the suggestion re shopping malls was possibly more aimed at the ladies shopping there -- not only the sales staff of the store.

I haven't gone the shopping mall route myself... But I have noticed, in places like the Emporium, there's an added benefit of a shopping mall being combined with an office tower. Thus that means at lunch time, and throughout the day and evening, there are scores of very attractive young Thai office ladies going to and fro...lunching, shopping, etc etc.

It's always nice, I think, to look for a female companion in an environment where a) you know they have a decent job outside the sex industry; and/or :o you know they have at least some money by virtue of their shopping or noshing in the malls.

There also are many exceptionally attractive women riding the Skytrain, as suggested. However, it seems to me the atmosphere there is not particularly conducive to striking up a first time conversation, with 50 other passengers within easy earshot, and the Thai woman more than likely not wanting everyone else on board to see her flirting with a farang!!!!

Try the Department Stores ! Lots of nice girls in Central etc.

Naka.

As one of my Japaneese freinds said of Japan Airlines stewardesses: JAL girl only good for looking. Many attractive sales girls, no doubt. Few of them speak any English. I have never met one in my several trips there, who had the slightest interest in me. (No nasty comments about my appearence please, since you don't know what I look like).

Just avoid bars :o

What, never go into bars in Thailand ? :D

You're kidding right ?

The bar scene in Thailand is great, I've met some of the best people I have ever known in bars.

All the people I know ... I met in bars :D

Naka.

Try the Department Stores ! Lots of nice girls in Central etc.

Naka.

As one of my Japaneese freinds said of Japan Airlines stewardesses: JAL girl only good for looking. Many attractive sales girls, no doubt. Few of them speak any English. I have never met one in my several trips there, who had the slightest interest in me. (No nasty comments about my appearence please, since you don't know what I look like).

You should go back to Central and give it another chance! There are many nice, attractive, single and very available girls there. True, few speak fluent English but it is not that difficult to learn some basic Thai in order to have a simple conversation.

• 1 year later...
There also are many exceptionally attractive women riding the Skytrain, as suggested. However, it seems to me the atmosphere there is not particularly conducive to striking up a first time conversation, with 50 other passengers within easy earshot, and the Thai woman more than likely not wanting everyone else on board to see her flirting with a farang!!!!

It's not that she wants to be seen flirting with a farang, it's that she doesn't want to be seen with him, period! On the other hand, if she's not exceptionally attractive and she got on at Nana Station, I'm sure she'll be pleasantly flattered with any advances.

It's not that she wants to be seen flirting with a farang, it's that she doesn't want to be seen with him, period! On the other hand, if she's not exceptionally attractive and she got on at Nana Station, I'm sure she'll be pleasantly flattered with any advances.

The same for department store girls. I am sure the boss does not fancy them chit-chatting with the customers. On a few occasions when I have tried this, I usually gel stared daggers from other sales girls or perhaps the section boss. 90% have got BF's anyway, if they are anything to look at.

^ And there lies the eternal problem, most decent looking women of any nationality already have a boyfriend.

Going back to the original post, Id say that if anyone is interested in finding someone on the 'net, it's probably best to use a website that's not specifically for dating purposes, and definitely not a chat room. Chat rooms are for kids and ladyboys, and dating websites are for Thai girls who for whatever reason would not be considered by a Thai guy or have set their heart on snagging a rich farang.

Agree with the other posters. Why waste your time on the internet while Bangkok is loaded with businesses & malls just waiting for you to ask them out to lunch , the beach to dinner. And you get the real simulation instead of hiding behind the computer. I got to laugh a buddies ex wife in the states ran an internet based chum line . Most of the hotties were 140 kilos . At least you can seee what your getting. Chat line if your bored - go out & see the world if your serious.