Extending A Tourist Visa

If the exit date is 23 April, when do I need to go to immigration to extend the visa for 30 days. And am I correct in saying it will cost 1900bht for the extention? What other paper work would I need to take with me to immigration besides my passport?

If the exit date is 23 April, when do I need to go to immigration to extend the visa for 30 days. And am I correct in saying it will cost 1900bht for the extention? What other paper work would I need to take with me to immigration besides my passport?

Can go 2 or 3 days before your current stay expires.

Take a passport size photo and 1,900 Baht and this form.

You can get the form at the Immigration office if you prefer.

Edited by Lite Beer

"What other paper work would I need to take with me to immigration besides my passport?"

dont know where you are but in pattaya the imigration office is in jontiem and they have a little shop next door can do photos and im sure they want a copy or 2 of your passport pages!

chris

"What other paper work would I need to take with me to immigration besides my passport?"

dont know where you are but in pattaya the imigration office is in jontiem and they have a little shop next door can do photos and im sure they want a copy or 2 of your passport pages!

chris

I am in Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai has a shop behind immigration that takes/sells photos and also makes/sells photocopies. I think the copies and photos run 100baht so it makes the whole procedure and even 2000b :o

Its been a while but I don't think there is any other paperwork required. They supply the form.