Bangkok Football, Beer, Meat Pie, Mushy Peas, Black Pudding And Cloggs Night.

mrbojangles

Where do you get Black Pudding in Thailand?

A mate of mine gets his from Friendship Supermarket in Pattaya. Don't know about Bangkok though.

They sell it in ViLla on Soi 33/1 near Prhom Phrong BTS.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are we moving the thread to the food forum then :o

Im having drinks tomorrow evening. will have one for each of you...if I can manage that :D

one of those bubbly thingies Im told.... Thursday nights $2 a drink. normally a drink here is about 10$.

would this qualify me to fit in the sufficiency economy? :D

Tot, i think we are meeting in Soi 8 Bar on Soi 8.

Also, hope you guys don't mind but i think MrsBoJ (and embryo BoJangles :D ) will be coming. :D

No problem, I promise to be on my best behaviour. :D

Can't vouch for the others though :o

Also, hope you guys don't mind but i think MrsBoJ (and embryo BoJangles :D ) will be coming. :D

No problem, I promise to be on my best behaviour. :D

Can't vouch for the others though :o

:D

I've left a message with Murray regarding Saturday night, so all should be ok regarding tables.

Do you have a usual table?

I only know Mr BoJ. If I go around asking everyone "Are You Mr Toad?", it might upset a few :o

scousmouse will have a shell suit on. :D :D

I've left a message with Murray regarding Saturday night, so all should be ok regarding tables.

Do you have a usual table?

I only know Mr BoJ. If I go around asking everyone "Are You Mr Toad?", it might upset a few :o

I don't think so, just look for a Toad with a BIG TOE, :D ( IN FRONT OF BIG TV ) smoking a cigar :D

BT SEE you then :D

Soi 8 i meant :D ,thats the usual bar Toadie?@what time :o

Yes mate it's Soi 8. I've asked for the tables from 6pm, as the first games start at 6.45. Will see you on Saturday, have a good trip down.

So I suppose that means no afters then mate :D:D .

When she sees what a buch of missfits everyone is, she might have an early night :o

Also, hope you guys don't mind but i think MrsBoJ (and embryo BoJangles ) will be coming.

So I suppose that means no afters then mate :D:D .

B)

When she sees what a buch of missfits everyone is, she might have an early night :D

In a spare of the moment decision its ended up that I'll be in Liverpool this saturday night so will miss the get together :D .

I'll be back in blighty till the 14th Mr b and Liverpool is not that far from Manchester so if your back by then and up for it ..... :D .

Have a great night saturday lads and make sure there are loads of talking points ( what am I typing ?? :o , of course there will be :D:D

That's a shame Scouse. A seat in your honour will be placed next to M1G's :D Not sure if i'll be able to make time for a get together in the UK, i'm off working in Saudi in 3 weeks, so got loads to sort out when i get back.

On another note. Lads is there definately beer available tomorrow? Pattaya is aparently dry tomorrow :o

That's a shame Scouse. A seat in your honour will be placed next to M1G's :D Not sure if i'll be able to make time for a get together in the UK, i'm off working in Saudi in 3 weeks, so got loads to sort out when i get back.

On another note. Lads is there definately beer available tomorrow? Pattaya is aparently dry tomorrow :o

No problem here in BKK, wouldn't matter anyway as Soi 8 has been open on all of the other occassions as well.

So, if I and a lady guest/football fan wanted to come Sat for the Soi 8 pub TV gathering, do we need to do anything else other than show up around 6 pm in good spirits and with a healthy appetite for beer??????

That is all you need to do. It's all pretty simple and informal. We will be on tables in front of the stage. Should be two joined up tables with a group around. I'll drop you a PM with my number, just in case you can't spot us.

Cheers,

MrT

Dear all at Bangkok beer night,

I am an avid Chelsea fan (for one night only) and am appalled at the thoughtlessness of u Northerners. What with your flat caps, whippets, 1930's syndrome, love of cold wet weather, stodge and downright low end supermarket chains, I think that you should rethink what one can eat and drink this evening.

Chelsea is just a stones throw from Sloane Square and the King's road, both of which are famous for their cocktail bars and good vegan food, very good food there.

So I have to state that I wll be definitely sipping my non alcoholic mai thai while munching on my soya bean spaghetti; and all this while watching my favourite team for the evening stuff the scum.

C u there

Chelski night

OOOhhhh ohhhhhhh.....

Whippets... stuff the scum.... virgin mai tai and soy bean spaghetti....

I think I'm gonna BARF!!!!!

:o

And isn't Chelsea the name of Bill Clinton's daughter..or something like that????

Give me the NFL any day... PLEASE!!!!!

I am an avid Chelsea fan (for one night only) and am appalled at the thoughtlessness of u Northerners. What with your flat caps, whippets, 1930's syndrome, love of cold wet weather, stodge and downright low end supermarket chains, I think that you should rethink what one can eat and drink this evening.

Chelsea is just a stones throw from Sloane Square and the King's road, both of which are famous for their cocktail bars and good vegan food, very good food there.

So I have to state that I wll be definitely sipping my non alcoholic mai thai while munching on my soya bean spaghetti; and all this while watching my favourite team for the evening stuff the scum.

C u there

Chelski night

You obviously haven't recovered from your recent trip. :o

C u there

Chelski night

You obviously haven't recovered from your recent trip. :o

macanello, is obviously thinking of going to the "Magic Table" for a meal :D

Have mentioned our night to a few other TV members on another thread so there could be a few more coming to Watch Man Utd WIN the title :D 0 - 2 does seem a reasonale score Mr T. :D

bt see you at 6.00.

I knew somebody from some out-of-the-way place was going to ask that question...

Are you joking, man... or what???? U.S.A. National Football League... REAL FOOTBALL!!!!! hahahahaha

Give me the NFL any day... PLEASE!!!!

What's that? :o

I knew somebody from some out-of-the-way place was going to ask that question...

Are you joking, man... or what???? U.S.A. National Football League... REAL FOOTBALL!!!!! hahahahaha

Give me the NFL any day... PLEASE!!!!

What's that? :o

Sorry, i still dont understand. :D :D